30. His Wonder Girl!!!

If you are lucky enough to be different, then dont ever change.

Recap: Meenalakshmi is Meenakshi.

Abhiram's PoV
The diary fell down from my hand and instead of taking it back from floor I chose to sit on bed. I was tired. Not my body, my mind was tired with all this truths that I didn't expect to be have in Meenakshi's life. I still can't believe all this. For me, Meenakshi was just a crazy girl. But I didn't know that she had such a bad past that she was intentionally hiding behind her craziness. She is loving Dadu and Malu as her own. But I didn't know that they are....no I cant think like that. They are family and it will be always like that. She is really blessed to get them in her life. May be the opposite. They are the most lucky people on earth. After a long struggle they got what they deserved. Peace and happiness. May God bless them to be together always.

I closed my eyes resting my head on my knees. I was absent minded such that I didn't know time flew.

I loved her for the way she showed herself infront of me. But her hidden past makes me not only love her, but respect her too. She is great. I must have think before shouting at her. Abhi, you are a loser. You were a coward enough to die for what you didn't get. But she is such a strong girl who fighted alone against all struggles and survived.

My wonder girl!!!

Do I deserve her?

Will she accept me?

The only thing I am sure about is I can't live without her. I could have leave her before reading this diary. But now, I can't. I won't let her go away from me. My wonder girl is always mine.

I smiled on the thought. I decided to be brave this time and after knowing about her life now I have the strength and patience to deal with anything. If she could do this much eventhough she is a girl, then why can't I? I will behave mature this time and I am not gonna mess matters between us because of my impatience and anger.

Meenakshi, I am coming!!! I am coming for you. Only for you.

I placed the diary back on the table without changing the position. I don't want her to know that I read that diary of her and already knew her past that she don't want to remember. I don't want to remind her about anything that hurts her. May be she won't be affected. But for me it's not needed. I can't handle if she thinks that my love is just sympathy for her because of her past.

I came to the front side of house where I saw Dadu and Malu coming. I smiled at them.
"Didn't the problems between you both end? Why she is still sitting at the bridge side alone? She was not ready to come with us when we called her. She said that she will come later. What happened? Dont say that you are still angry at her."Dadu asked me as soon as seeing me.

I noticed Malu yawning. She must be sleepy. I went to her and knelt infront of her.
"Good night my butterfly. Go and sleep."I kissed her forehead slightly.
She smiled and returned me a good night before leaving inside the home.
I then came infront of Dadu. He was looking at me in wonder.

"How can I be angry at your crazy grand daughter? She have to taste some medicine for all this and I am gonna give that to her."I chuckled while he widened his eyes. He looked at me as if I am from another planet and I couldn't stop my laugh.