22. Daksh on a Mission

Recap: Abhiram realizing his love for Meenakshi.

Daksh's PoV
I am happy that my Abhi finally found out his soulmate. Now I am sure he won't be broken anymore in his life. Meenakshi is perfect for him and only a girl like her can make him happy forever. She is the eternal solution for all his problems. I can always see that smile on his face hereafter. May God bless them with all the happiness in their life.

I was playing with the pen on my hand busy in my thoughts. I didn't realize someone waving her hand infront of me. A strong push on my chair and now I am on floor.

"Ahhh.."I raised my head to see Meenakshi biting her lips hiding her smile.

"Sorry. I didn't know that you were in another world."she said cutely.

I glared at her.
"Are you here to kill me or what?"I asked and she bursted into laugh.
"Not funny at all"I said.

She forwarded her hand towards me and I stood up with the help of her.

I looked at her who is showing me her most innocent face.

I gestured her to sit and she sat exactly on my chair and started rounding on the chair. Without having another option I stood infront of her like an obedient staff. She smiled at me.

"Meenakshi we are friends. Its true.
But how many times should I tell you to behave well atleast in office?"

"Well. Then it's your mistake. If you have actually thought that I can behave different according to the situations, then you should change that perspective about me."she said.

I couldn't stop smiling at her.

"Ok what about your Liza? Let me tell you first. If you have any plans to go back to her even after she slapped you, then it's sure. I am gonna kill both of you."she said pointing her index finger at me.

"You are Meenakshi's friend. So definitely you deserve better."she added.

"I don't have any plan to get back together with her again."I said assuring.

"So when are you gonna marry?" She asked while leaning back to the chair.
"May be when I find out a girl like you."I said
She gave me a weird look.
"Like me?"she raised her eye brows.
"Yes ofcourse. Someone who loves Burger like me and who can do anything for Burger."I said and she laughed.
I chuckled.

"Seriously mr.Burger, tell me when are you getting married? I want to celebrate your wedding."she asked.

"I have no plans to settle soon. Can't you see I am still a temporary MD in someone else's company? I need to first achieve something in life and then only I can think about marriage and all."I replied.

"So you are a temporary MD, that's the problem now. This is your friend's company right? What about kidnapping him and threatening to write this company on your name? Then you are the permanent MD of this company. How is this? "she asked clapping her hands and I sat there like a statue with an opened mouth.

"Dont worry. You don't need to take any risk. I will do everything and your boss won't know that you are behind this plan."she assured winking at me.