5. His New Path!!!

Recap: Meenakshi- Abhiram at SP office - Their separation.

Abhiram's PoV
I walked and walked till my legs are aching. But nothing could make me stop. I walked again and again. I was thinking about my family.

Did they find that letter? I was not that much far from my home. Then why didn't find me till now? Or didn't they want me back? May be they haven't find out that I am missing even now. I should thank God for getting so much caring mom and dad. They might be still fighting with each other and how can they think about their own son? I bet... they might not have opened my room till now. Only if it is opened,the issue of that letter arises. What a pathetic life I got?

But the things were not same a few years ago. I was their priority and they gave me everything they had. I saw my mom and dad sleeping with empty stomach many days. Because they gave the only food they earned to me. And now? They don't want to know whether I am alive too. Wondering myself, this time I didn't cry. A single drop of tear didn't water my eyes. I surprised seeing my change. I couldn't stop laughing. It was more a sarcastic laugh. For the first time their ignorance didn't hurt me. Why should I? I have nothing now. No reason to live or hope.

"Find a new reason for you to live..." A melodious voice reminded me.

It was her. She is still a wonder..no..a miracle actually.... crazy girl..no..mad girl...

"You are actually mad..." Damn...she and her words are not leaving my mind.

I closed my eyes thinking about her motivational speech which made me to bang my head on wall.
"Every person will have a thousand reasons to die...but there will be only a single reason to live. Life is all about finding that single reason. If there is no hurdles, life will be utter bore.... believe me..it should be like a black and white film...it's all about winning all those hurdles and make ourself a winner. Our life should be an adventurous journey."

Eventhough it was boring that time, now it makes sense.
"Don't think about anything that makes you sad..do you really think that you are so weak? If you still believe that you are weak, you are deserved to be dead only...See man...you decided to die...not every one have the courage to choose death ourself..that proved that you are more strong than anyone else... now use that strength to live..."

When I met her for the first time, I thought she is mad and God forgot to give her a small brain. But she is amazing... irritatingly amazing...

Why am I thinking about her? I should think about my parents who are the reason for my shattered life. Should I? Should I think about those two people who didn't even think about me once? Do they deserve me and my time? Damn it.. She is right. Again she...
"If anyone hurts you, don't think about them or the hurt they caused to us. Because thinking it again and again will hurt us more. Do they really deserve us after hurting us so much? Let them leave. We should always think about people who loves us. Only they deserve our mind and time. Throw out everyone else from your life. Atleast train your mind like that."

Suddenly I thought about my Daksh. May be he is searching for me now. Poor man..Let him search me atleast for some days...He is an idiot...he hided my favourite toy car in the toilet one of our childhood day. Do anyone knows how much I was worried till I get it back? I kept on searching for one week continously. And when I fell sick thinking about it he returned it earning many punches from me. Let him search me like I worried for my toy. Hahha...it will be funny if he already read my letter. Wht would be his reaction? One day I will go infront of him and he will scream thinking that I am a ghost. It will be more funny.
"If we really wants to not get hurt, we should also not hurt anyone. Especially people who loves us."