9. The Burger Date!!!

Recap: Abhi calling Daksh - Meenakshi sad - The stunt for her.

"Oh Dadu..Malu..you both should have there that time..you should have seen his fight with that moron..."Meenakshi was explaining Abhi's fight scenes to Dadu and Malu for the Nth time.

Abhi was watching her cute expressions.

"I became a fan of him seeing that fight... btw you should go to Jim regularly..you have such a good muscles.."she said looking at him while the others bursted into laugh.

"When did you see my muscles?"he asked bit confused.
"Arey during that epic punch on his face...you were looking like Jackie Chan that time... believe me..Dishoom"she said while moving her hand as if a punch.

"Meenakshi is huge fan of Jackie Chan.."Dadu said
"Sometimes she try some tips on me during sleep.."Malu said.
"Is it?"he asked with a funny face.
"You dont worry Malu..now I got a companion for practicing my fighting skills..."she said pointing to Abhi which was not less than a shock for him.

"she said pointing to Abhi which was not less than a shock for him

"Oh god

"Oh god..save me from her.."he prayed.
"No god can save you now Ram.."Malu said giggling.
"Thank you Ram for saving her..she troubled you a lot..then also..."Dadu said holding his shoulder.
"No Dadu.. this is nothing compared to what you all are doing for me.. and she is not a trouble.."Abhi said.

"Listen Dadu what he said. I am not a trouble.. instead a blessing..isn't it Ram?"she asked.

isn't it Ram?"she asked