Epilogue!!!

Meenakshi's PoV
"Hey sweetheart...Dont eat the full pack..you will get bad teeth like me."I said flashing my teeth while handling over a packet of sweets to the 4 year old Ayaan. He smiled touching my cheeks and placing a kiss there.

"Meenu is cheewt....."he said pulling my cheeks playfully.

I pouted.
This is all because of my husband. That crazy man. Sometimes he come to me and pull my cheeks saying you are cheewt in a kiddish voice. I have warned him many times to not do this infront of kids. Who will obey? Now a days kids used to mimic him while pulling my cheeks. Eventhough it's funny, I feel to smack his head that time.

"Ayaan don't fight with Riya for these sweets like last time. You are my smart boy and you know well that she is your little sister. So my Ayaan won't make her cry anymore. Isn't it dear?"I asked while making him sit on the couch safely.
He nodded innocently.

"Good boyyyyyy.."I said kissing his forehead and walked to the other side of the playing area where Riya, Nima and little Amal is playing. I went towards them and sat infront of them. They started fighting to occupy my lap. I chuckled while taking three of them into my lap.

"Already finished your sweets? Now no more sweets today. Okay?"I asked.

"Okay Meenu."they said together making me giggle. I kissed them one by one.

"We wan.. to playy" Little Amal told pointing towards the toys they were playing. I released them from my lap letting them to play.

"Meenu and Ram will buy new toys for you next week. Now play with this. I will come back soon."I said and they nodded together.

I always wanted my kids to call me Meenu. So I didn't let anyone of them to call something else. So Ram also let them call his name.

I walked towards the corridor and saw the girl who was appointed to look after the kids.
"Did you see Ram?"I asked searching for him.
"He is there Meenu."she replied pointing towards the garden.

My face brightened seeing him playing with our remaining kids while pumping water on them. My smile increased seeing the kids jumping in happiness with his gestures. Well do you wanna know how many kids we have in total? 50 kids.

"Be careful. Dont fall down. If your Meenu come seeing this, she will kill me."he exclaimed while taking care of the kids. I giggled. I must find who is the real kid in this? He is totally crazy whenever he starts playing with them. Sometimes more than me.

I slowly walked towards him while my mind filled with so many thoughts. It's all because of him. My husband. This happiness, peace, moments. Everything. He is the reason. If he wouldn't have there for me, this might have not happened. All these moments.

I reached him and saw him still playing with kids with his back facing me. He was pumping water on them and they are throwing mud on him. He was enjoying all this without any complaints.

"No wonder.. Meenakshi's kids. Must expect only this."he muttered with his evergreen smile.

Happiness made me crazy this time and I hugged him from back wrapping my arms around his chest.

Abhiram's PoV
I was living my each moment. Didn't even in my dreams I imagined that life would take a beautiful dimension like this. All thanks to my Meenu.