Introduction (updated)

(Last updated: November 25, 2019)
I know y'all are ready for some tea but I want to introduce myself a little bit.

When did you start writing?
I started writing books when I was in elementary school, (let's not talk about how long that was) the idea of putting thoughts, emotions, feeling into words always intrigued me and my little mind.

Writer role model?
My writer role model is probably the author of 'Broken' they don't really speak much about their personal life but you can feel their emotion in their writing, I LOVE IT and that's something that I want my readers to feel as well when reading this humor full book.

When did you get the idea of Roasting K-Pop?
I got this idea originally in 2016 when I first started listening to K-Pop and reading stories on Wattpad but I didn't think that I would be able to keep it up, but eventually I did start writing it and published it in 2018.

What are you excited for about this book?
I'm really excited to see the newer K-Pop fans opinions. As I started listening to K-Pop back in 2016 the times have changed and I'm getting old, so I'm excited to see how opinions, and styles change.

Title: Roasting K-Pop
Author: Kpoptart
Genre: Humor
Release Date: July 28, 2018