GOT7 Comeback Controversy

Okay so there is a lot to talk about,
First imma talk on the fan meet changes, then imma talk about the lack of promotions.

~So pretty much these 12 year olds are mad at the recent changes made to fan meets, or high touch, where they can't actually...touch the members anymore. They have an even shorter amount of time to talk with the members and lastly LAST F'ING LY, they overheard some of the security laughing at the fans that went!!!

~(keep in mind that JYP has recently made changes to the company where the way of management and therefore promotion is handled)

~The fans feel as if they aren't being treated fairly by GOT7's new management, which I can completely agree on. They are making simple changes that are stupid, and taking away GOT7's freedom and also the fans. And also to sit there and laugh is just crazy, I don't care how you feel don't disrespect a person just because they love something that you don't.

~Next case!!! JYPE failed to promote GOT7's most recent comeback to the full extent, (that's why they are beginning to flop in my opinion. But that's neither here nor there)

~ (JYPE focuses mainly on their girl groups and disregards Stray Kids, GOT7, and DAY6, but that's for another day as well..) the company had them appear on like two shows, and obviously their stages but that's about it...DO MOREEE!!! Promote in a different country if you have to, godly...

~Anywhooo...Twitter, Instagram, and all them socials are going crazy on how GOT7's views are low and how they haven't really appeared anywhere to promote...but I mean...that's all for their management to do, that's none of my business *sips tea* it is above me🤷🏽‍♀️

~GOT7 is my favorite group and it's truly heartbreaking to see them start to lose support due to the changes JYP has made. I hope that their promotion people will see that they aren't doing anything good, and start making changes for the better of the group, and not keep changing things or doing less just because it's easier.

~Cuz, the way that it's looking...soon JYPE ain't gone be part of the big 3. OOOMP GOTTA BLAST!!