What I Want to see in BLACKPINK's Comeback

I talk as if we are actually getting a BLACKPINK comeback this year...I want Rosé's solo YG!!!!

~I want a pink concept. I love the girl crush, bad girl, type style that they've been going for in DDU-DU DDU-DU, and Kill This Love but I think it's now overused by them, and other groups as well, so give us something new. AIIYL is one if not my favorite song by them, and that's the pink style that I want from them.

~No vocalist Jennie. No hate but I personally don't like Jennie's singing voice, when she raps yes, sing no. Plus Jisoo barely gets lines compared to the rest so let her show herself more in this comeback.

~More Jisoo!! Jisoo is the member in BP that could OWN the pink concept, so I would love to see her have more lines, more front time, ya know just more Jisoo.

~A full album. like honestly. I'm tired of getting literally no songs for a whole year and then they comeback with a mini album. YALL HAD A WHOLE YEAR!! I want moreeeee!!!!

~I want them to promote more in Korea before flying back to the US! I want to see them perform on Korean stages not the Late Late Show or whatever. It's like with their most recent comebacks they barely promoted and because of that they are loosing support in Korea, and they're a K-Pop group so yeah.

~I want Lisa to show off her vocals more, she's a good singer and I personally really like her voice and I would like to see that being placed. Maybe not in the title track but maybe in another song on the album, just to promote her vocals some more. I guess I'm saying that right.

~better outfits. omg Lisa needs, idek, her outfits be terrible just, me in middle school ugly. And y'all know I love Lisa so this is NOT hate towards her. Rosé also needs a change in her looks, her outfits are cute but they are getting old, it's like she wears the same thing over and over. And I like Jisoo's and Jennie's outfits most of the time so keep doing what you doing for them.

~No favoritism. So much drama has started cuz YGE (not even just YG himself) has a single favorite member. In this comeback I want to see all members treated equally, promoted equally. I know some members are more popular than others but at the end of the day they are a GROUP so treat them as such.

that's all I got, again these are just my personal wishes and opinions.
BTW IM WORKING ON MY FIRST YOUTUBE VIDEOOOOO AHHHHHHHHH