I made a tag.

~my first boy group was good ole EXO

~my first boy group was good ole EXO. I was introduced to them through a YouTube video. I listened to Call me Baby, saw Kai's pants and it's all history.

~my favorite boy group now is GOT7. I started listening to them through BTS. (Wow right?!) anyway Just Right introduced me to Mark and Jackson and LET ME TELL YOU!! My middle school heart *me realizing I'm old* fell hard for these men!!!

~my first girl group was IOI. I listen to Dream Girl and literally wanted to be them!! I also was introduced to them through the same YouTube video as EXO (it was a FineBros video)

~ my favorite girl group is BLACKPINK, I love their sassiness and their swag! But honestly not even just that, they have great chemistry which makes them stronger as a group and I live for it!!

~my favorite song, oooo that's a hard one, it's constantly changing but maybe BANG BANG BANG by BIGBANG. I literally play that song everywhere: before football games, before I go to school, after school, like while I'm in the shower!

~my favorite song of 2019..actually it recently came out..and it's not technically K-Pop but Love Talk by WayV mmm makes me wanna *** ** *** **** ;)

~lastly, one think that I love about K-Pop is all the hard work that idols puts into their performances. Watching them sing, dance and actually have a stage presence is AMAZING!!! That's why EXO, BIGBANG, and GOT7 are some of my favorite groups, like they really know how to perform and grab the hearts of the fans!

~I tag queen_taehee okay byeeeeee