Big Three as Genres of Music

Big three: YG, JYP, and SM.
I'm going to use IKON, GOT7, and EXO as examples throughout this chapter, (so don't comment where is my oppar TVXQ, BIGBANG where's my unnies WONDERGIRLS......they here but they ain't here, okay? Okay!)

~YG, obviously, is the genre HipHop. Their artist style is usually rap and r&b. The music they produce tends to be on the hype, loud, style but also can be more, chill and "gangster" like. For EXAMPLE, IKON has a very good rap line, their rap skills are beyond good. As for their vocal line, their voices fit into the r&b side of the genre.

~JYP is the SOUL genre. A majority of the music produced is about love, heartache, their significant other. You get it. The artist voices also fit that style, their "raps" aren't loud and un-understanable, they are more relaxed, gives you a chance to listen more to the lyrics than the beat. In GOT7's Lullaby the rap parts are raps but aren't to the extreme, and still fits with the meaning of the song, being in the presents of someone they like and also their other love, music.

~SM is obviously the POP, side of this spectrum. The music from SM is bubbly, anthem like, but also meaningful. The voices of the members of EXO is a PERFECT example; their voices aren't to deep and soul like, and the raps aren't to over powering, they blend together, and with the right beat, the music is
POP-tastic.

(You didn't know I could be a lil smart did ya?😂)

Roasting K-Pop {Request Closed}जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें