Thoughts on Itzy

Itzy is JYP's new girl group.
They debuted with their song Dalla Dalla.

~I honestly really enjoyed the song, the beat is amazing the song itself is really good and the chorus is catchy!

~I enjoy the dance it's so fun to do! It looks difficult but they perform it well.

~They have a good stage presence, they really make the performance pop just with the way they carry themselves throughout the performance.

~Yeji (the eldest member) she is a good singer and dancer but what really stood out to me about her is her visuals, not just the way she looks, but the way she carries herself on stage and off.

~Lia has nice vocals and I loved how he were able to see her grow as a performer throughout their debut, her live vocals have gotten so much better with each stage.

~Ryujin; MY BIAS PERIODT; She is like the best performer EVER!!!!!!!!! She is an amazing dancer, she has a  great stage presence, and her vocals (even though we didn't get much) it's there and it's WONDERFUL!

~Chaeryeong, her vocals are amazing, I feel terrible that she gets hate for her visuals, she seems so sweet and OBVIOUSLY she's talented!! (Sending my love and support to her)

~Yuna is like my age, and seeing her debut at such a young age it's shocking but I'm here 100% for it!! She has great visuals and brings a more "girly" side to Itzy's style.