One underrated performance

GOT7's performance at the MAMA's...
Duh.

~I literally just got the chance to watch it and y'all I recorded my reaction and I nearly died.

~Mark, Jackson, and BamBam's performance was, lit, but that's not what I'm here to talk about.

~THEIR DARK CONCEPT WITH LULLABY KILLED ME AND MY ROACHES (I ain't got no roaches)

~I- I screamed!

~Okay so I would like to thank whoever came up with that idea. It blessed me and my roaches.

~I love GOT7 if you can't tell *smiles*

~The performances visuals were amazing, the outfits BOMB they used them 4 minutes like it was nothing!!!

~The dance, DONT get me started, the dance was just, A WORK OF ART. (That's all I will go on and on about that)

~Okay, y'all can we take a moment and talk about BamBam's shirt? Yes! Okay!! It was amazing! Again thank you.

~No in all seriousness, this performance really showed off their rap line, dance line, and MOST DEFINITELY THEIR VOCAL LINE.

~The vocals in that performance were one of their best, it was beautiful, and the style of the song fit Youngjae's and Jaebum's voice so well.

~Jinyoung also ruled that performance with his visuals and the way he really, owned, the stage.

~Yugyeom killed it with his dance skills, and let's not talk about that smexy moment, we will NOT GO THERE.

~Mark really shined in the performance as well, even though his solo was small it really showed that he is a VERY VeRy talented individual.

~BamBam and Jackson in the rap solo really impressed me, they proved that they are truly, RAPPERS, you know.

~Honestly the performance is amazing to watch, and I HIGHLY recommend you go check that mess out!!!