Blackpink vs YG

My thoughts on BLACKPINK as a group, soloist, and their past and present.
Just some opinions I read and agree with.
(Watch the video above you'll see where I'm coming from with my following opinions.)

~Jisoo deserved her solo debut first, not Jennie: Jisoo's vocals, one, are better than Jennie's, she knows how to control it better. She's also worked hard over the years, even though she's still not the best dancer she HAS improved and she has a better stage presence. (To me it's like Jennie was rewarded for not trying when all of the others have been working their butts off.)

~After Jisoo, Lisa should have gotten a debut: when in training she would ALWAYS get A's on her report. She's good at dancing, rapping, and singing, and her stage presence is THERE ITS THERE!! She's the most talented out of them all. She also speaks more languages which means her audience is wider than the rest. (But YGE be trippin so we won't know when the rest will have solo songs...)

~If YG isn't going to let BLACKPINK grow then disband them: THEY HAVE ONE MINI ALBUM AND 5 OTHER SONGS and they debuted in 2016, almost 3 whole years ago... if YG isn't going to give them an actual album, more songs, MORE COMEBACKS then what's the point in having a group???

~SOMEONE AT YGE NEEDS TO LET JENNIE KNOW: i don't care if y'all say I'm hating or whatever but I don't wanna stan a group with a member that doesn't give it her all, there are so many trainees that want to debut and are working almost 20 hours a day to debut, then there's Jennie that GOT TO debut and is doing little, not trying, not giving it her all, like that spot in BLACKPINK was just handed to her, not like she earned it....

~BLACKPINK's debut in the states should have been stalled: I don't think they're ready for a debut in the states...the don't have a lot to bring one (song wise) and the controversy surrounding Jennie doesn't help..

~Rosé's stage outfits are cute but not for her: she's taller than average (in Korean standards) usually Rosé's stage outfits are dresses, very short, dresses, and you can see the shorts that she wears under them. When dancing she's always pulling it down and it looks uncomfortable because of how tight it is.

But I don't know, I'm just an on looker..