Seungri's Human Trafficing Scandal

I've honestly been putting off writing this, but I need to address it.
This hurts me so much, I've been a fan of his for almost three years, and I thought he was just the greatest person ever, but wow, comes to show that idols are humans..

~So from what I've read, Seungri was apart of a human trafficking thing, that was going on in a club of his.

~The original investigation started when a man was trying to help a woman from getting assaulted (at one of Seungri's clubs) but instead of the club doing anything about it, they threw the man out and beat him up.

~Allegations grew into claims of women being drugged and sexually abused in the club.

~Reporters revealed that other male singers were involved in the inhuman acts they were taken place. (Jun-Hyung of Highlight, Jong-Hoon of FT Island)

~The Seoul police took Seungri into custody and booked him on charges of "acting as an agent for prostitution" (pimping)

~Seungri has now retired from the entertainment industry and is said to be facing three years in jail.

(Information from CNN and Foreign Policy)
The following is my thoughts and opinions about the scandal.
[Updated: June 17, 2019]

~First off I want to say, stop comparing this situation to the TOP situation that happened in 2016, these are no where near being the same thing!!!

~Seungri hurt multiple females, even if he didn't do it himself, those women have to go through there life with this in their minds.

~TOP smoked weed, bish everyone smokes at least ONCE in their life so shut that down.

~BIGBANG is now promoting as a 4 member group, the members are to be released later this year (2019) I hope the best for all of the members!!