My Thoughts on Jennie being "lazy."

Are you proud of me? I'm publishing, a pretty good amount, well, I'm proud *smiles* love y'all *wink wink* okay I need to stop.
Y'all we need to talk, WE NEED TO TALK! Rat now, rat freaking now!

~I watched a video from BLACKPINK's concert, I believe, I just know it was a live performance. And it showed how Jennie seemed uninterested in the performance.

~She missed lines.

~Didn't dance just walked around.

~And what's most important, disappointed and worried a lot of BLINKS.

~At first I obviously thought that she was sick maybe or just not feeling her absolute best.

~NOT THE CASE!

~A lot, A LOT, of BLINKS believe that she's so annoyed with the same old songs that BLACKPINK perform that she kind of just gave up, doesn't really care.

~Many also believe that it's allowed because she's YG's favorite.

(OH NO THIS MIGHT BE DELETED)

~I think we ALL are tired of the same songs.

~If she is, I understand, but don't you think Jisoo, Lisa, and Rosé are also tired??

~BUT once she had a new song, SOLO, she was back to the boss azz Jennie we know and love.

~I honestly don't know, I don't hate Jennie, like most of y'all know BLACKPINK is my favorite girl group, I guess...I'm just disappointed at the performance she's giving her 'fans.'

~We don't TRULY know what's a wrong though, so don't send her hate, she's human, I believe that we should show her that we are her fans and that we love and support her and that we want her to do her best, THE BEST that we know and remember from back in 2016 and 2017.