K-Pop Opinions

Others opinion on things that happened this year in K-Pop.
Not my opinions, don't come for me. Also, I'm not putting any BTS or EXO because I'm actually scared for my life, not joking these kids are scary.

"LEGO DU DU DU DDU DU CHHHHHH"

~(G)-idle deserved best new female artist. Which I agree with, my reasoning is a little bias because I like (G)-idle, and think that they've been working a lot harder at their music that IZ*ONE. But of course my opinion could be completely wrong.

~9/11 was an inside job...I'm sorry whaaa

~SHINee should have one artist of the year. They've been working so hard, pushing through pain, and the media.

~the MAMA's wasn't as lit because they lost some of their greatest performers. I 100% agree, without BIGBANG is was no where as lit as it usually is.

~SEVENTEEN's dark concept was not good. I disagree, it really let other members shine, cuz not everyone can rock cuteness like Jeonghan and Hoshi. Wonwoo and S.Coups in particular really made their place in this comeback.

~not talking about YouTube rewind...I hated it...okay continuing!!!

~Dean's Instagram really put him on the K-Pop  "map." His vocals and the art in the MV and performances showed his talent, which, when it comes to soloist, it's really hard to see them, ya know.

~IKON's Love Scenario blasted them into the "biggest artist of K-Pop" group. Yes, it showed that YGE still got it, but no honestly the song itself showed every members talent, not just focusing on rap or not just on vocals.

~this year was filled with amazing comebacks and debuts, but nothing, interesting happened like what happened in 2016. I agree for the 6 months I've listen to k-Pop this year is...oof...nothing interesting happened...like "been there, seen that, done that, does this."