Lisa

Like if you don't know, I have a big heart for idols who are not Korean, such as Lisa, and I don't play.
Like what they have to go through is hard enough , and thee to stupid antis aren't making it any better for them, for her.

~So, if you live under a f'ing rock, you may not of heard of the resent hate towards Lisa of BLACKPINK.

~Pretty much they used her picture on the red carpet at the Golden Disc Awards and stated that "under all the makeup and hair she's just another Thai girl." (Or sum like that)

~Obviously that can be taken in different ways but they were pretty much calling her a Koreaboo. Which is stupid.

~I don't understand the hate in foreign idols, they do as much IF NOT MORE than Korean idols.

~BamBam hate! Wendy big hate! Jay Park (hes funking Korean American and he still getting mother funking) HATE! Idols not originally from Korea are going to get hate, it's just...the sad truth.

~Limme drop some, knowledge on these Netizens (I think I said Netzens in the other chapter *lol*)

~When you are in the sun...you tan...so yes, when Lisa was a child in Thailand she was tan! Children get dark because all they wanna do is be outside! I know I did, (and I was cute wit my tan skin)

~most Asians (of all races) have that dark hair color. Like...that's just normal...like African Americans usually have dark brown to black hair...it's just how science works or sum shiz like that.

~but just like every other human we want to change...in America the pale peeps love getting tanner, or what they call "blackwashing" in Korea the tan folks like "whitewashing" it's NORMAL (sadly)

~She wants to change up her hair color add some extensions she can do it, plus her hair that day was beautiful!!! It's a normal thing to do, for like all humans of every race from every country (well not North Korea)

~Y'all can't call her a Koreaboo for one trying something new with her hair and two not having a tan... (what do y'all want tan or no, make up your mind Korea?!)

~Oh yeah and don't get me started on makeup...Korean makeup styles are big everywhere so i don't even wanna here it, my friends wear it...LIKE EVERYONE DOES, it's just a style.

~She's a pretty person with a nice heart. She loves what she does, she loves her fellow members, fans, friends, and family. She deserves love back for all the hard work that she's doing!

#RespectLisa