"IKON is coming to town~"

Y'all, I don't care what y'all think, (well..I do but you get it) but IKON is gonna be the new BIGBANG!!!
These talented mofos

~ Bobby And B.I. are the new TOP and GD!!!!

~Their vocal line is *mwah* beautiful!!!!! So strong, so unique (especially Ju-Ne).

~ DK has stolen my hearttttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love his ears~

~Jay, I think he's a main vocalist, he has such strong vocals!

~Chan, the maknae, is so adorable to meee wit his big eyessss!

~My boo Ju-Ne is slaying me with his deep voice just "ooo" *boom* I'm dead <that was me dying because he was singing magnificently.

~Song's visuals, just, JEBUS KRIST! Lawdy I wish I've seen him earlier.

(I use to listen to IKON a lot actually but never took the chance to learn any other members except for Ju-Ne and Bobby. Ight let's continue..)

~Bobby is so TALENTED!!! I love his rap skills, I really enjoy watching him perform. (I honestly had a hard core crush on him in like...2017😂)

~B.I. is so good to like "RAP PAPI!! BOIII RAPPPP amdnwonrejqoenrnwkwne whaaaa?!?!"

(Lik,  just watch the video above^^^^^you can't deny that their style is so lit, like GD and TOP!! It's amazing balls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

~YG BE COOOKING AND BIRTHING THESE WORKS OF DAMMMM ART!!!!!    LIKE I THINK I LOVE EVERY IDOL (group and soloist) THAT DEBUTS UNDER YG🤤 I loveeeeeeeeeeee you YGE!!!!!

~Like omg! They are so hype! Okie bye 👋