In a Relationship with Suho of EXO

Those type of ff.
Yes.

~The girl is gone be named LingLing.

~LingLing had a "bad upbringing" and is not a strong person.

~LingLing takes in odd jobs.

~Then! She gets the break of her lifetime >>

~She meets an idol (in this case we are using Suho) her and Suho usually meet in the most UNREALISTIC way possible. Like at a club or he picked her out "of the crowd." 🤮 a crowd of thousands, I think not...

~He, at first, treats LingLing with no body's respect! Like if I was Ling x2 I'd be bouncing, like "peace my boy."

~Something changes that makes him want to spoil her like a damn SD... like i honestly thought I was bipolar, nope, no no no, your oppar Suho is.

~The other members get zealous (jealous). Lay in China big mad.. and Sehun wants his attention back, he big baby mad!! *wheeze*

~LingLing's boyfriend YangYang appears. And YangYang ain't playing bout his ex gorl (ain't YangYang one of the new members of NCT?)

~Something bad happens and ruins their relationship for like 3-6 chapters. Like a hallmark movie... it's just miscommunication, or situations in which the person chooses this over that!

~Something good happens! Like they change their minds, finally choose to TALK, like damm, funking communicate!!! (Do you ff writers know what humaning is?? Do you know how to write human to human interactions!!??)

~They live happily ever after.

~and boom, The End."