People's Problem with JYP

I want to start this off by saying, if you want to play the blame game,
it's not JYP's fault, it's the CEO and GOT7's management's fault.
But...JYP has said some controversial things, that we will also discuss so don't go apologizing to him just yet. I am basing my information off of a thread from Instagram. (Instagram User-> marksohmygoodness) follow them for all the GOT7 drama and news!!

~Okay, so first I want to discuss the problem centered around GOT7's musical lineup. (I don't know what it's called) but you know how when the have an album you always have the title track, then then another song that they promote equally and then the rest of the songs.

~Many are upset because GOT7, who is a 6 year old group, has little control over what they want to be their title song.

~And because of that, (because of the company or whoever is picking it) it's not doing as well as other songs, (which GOT7 originally wanted to be the title song) which then causes an effect on the over all success of the album and the comeback.

~Secondly, they are made at JYP himself, the PARK JINYOUNG (JY PARK) CLEAR PANTS PAPI JINYOUNG PARK!!!!!

~Anywho, this is serious!!

~So, again, fans are mad because of some less-than-nice things JYP has said about GOT7 as a group and about what he has said about them as artist and just regular people themselves.

~During a showing of Knowing Bro's, JYP talked about how GOT7 was at the bottom of the list and that no one would care about GOT7 unless JYP himself went with them.

~Another reason they are mad is because of things that he has said about Jinyoung and Youngjae.

~He said that Jinyoung is unfunny.. which at first you would be like, "oh that's not a big deal" but to Jinyoung and to fans (obviously) it is serious because Jinyoung has discussed how insecure he is about that because he feels as if he could affect the group when they are doing variety shows.

~As for Youngjae, he told Youngjae that he couldn't sing... (I know we all sitting here like "what the actual fuck?" cuz that man has vocals) he told Youngjae that he is the reason that GOT7 is lacking (or was lacking when it came to them being able to debut, so this happened before 2014)

~He also is hurting Jaebum as a writer, forcing him to change so much in his work to make it fit jyp's image.

~Lastly, he fails to acknowledge how much GOT7 has done, they are very successful to be a K-Pop group.

~I see both sides...but what I'm gonna say is that, you can't expect him to be the nicest person ever, to learn and grow in such a competitive industry you have to take criticism.

~I can also see why y'all think he's a bad guy but in all honesty I don't think he is, he also has done a lot to help the group.

~So, just try to keep an open mind, this is not a kindergarten class, this is a whole industry where many people do not make it, and for the ones that do, they have to be strong, so...yeah...

~Don't go throwing hate at JYP and pleaseeee goooo stan GOT7!!!