BTS or BIGBANG

I was watching some live performances of BIGBANG and IKON and I read some comments and they were comparing BIGBANG's live performances (like at award shows) to that of BTS's.
So, you know what's about to go down, if you're a crazy ARMY or even a crazy VIP please leave because I value my life.

~BIGBANG has the best live performances in my opinion...not just out of the two...just over all.

(Yes GOT7 is my bias group but...I just can't deny that as a group gets older their performances get more interesting. Okay let's continue!)

~BIGBANG has an AMAZING stage presence, they know how to quickly get the crowd hyped (even with songs like Loser, the grab the audience, makes them want to both cry and chant at the same time.)

~they really don't dance much, they stick to the more musical, hype style that I love, (except for Taeyang, he's always dancing.)

~i shall make a list, TOP...HE'S all for letting the music control him, and when he gets into it and starts dancing around like a kid it entertains the crowd, we love to see our idols happy!!!

~Taeyang, like I said, is all for dancing and the more visual part of performing, he likes to show off his moves and his TALENT!

~GD is the hype man, he loves getting the crowd involved, and excited, which is not bad at all, why would you want a black ocean of people just watching, it's not fun, GD, makes it FUN!!

~Daesung, is very similar to TOP, with his power vocals he is quick to move the crowd, in slow songs and more up beat ones, his long power notes are quick to make the crowd go "wOw!"

~Seungri likes to interact with the fans, and other idols, which OF COURSE gets us VIP's extremely interested.

~They all have unique features that they bring to BIGBANG's live performances, that's what makes them, better, when it comes to that.

~I know BTS gets more views and are more widely known, but that does not equal talent...(WoahItsVicky...Please popularity doesn't equal talent..oof I said it)

(Not saying that BTS isn't talented, because, believe me, they are SOOO talented, it's just in this case, when it comes to live performances, they aren't that interesting for me to watch...)

~BTS follows the K-Pop set of not written rules, dancing and singing, little interaction with the crowd, focus on camera blah blah..

~which isn't bad, that's what they learn to do...but it's not fun when you're at a award show and they sing and dance then walk off.

~i will say, J-Hope and RM are are good at getting the crowd interested and involved...but idk...

~maybe it's because I just prefer YG artists live performances more than like ANY OTHER COMPANY.

~also it might just be because I honestly don't watch bts live performances I mainly watch their MV's...oh well

IT'S MY OPINION, PEACE ✌️!!