Thoughts on the MASC Issue

I just, am without words.
If you don't know who MASC is...they are a 8 member group (originally 4) one of their songs are "Strange" which is oof so good!!!!

~So here's the tea, Ace, which is from the original lineup of members, and my bias, allegedly beat up his fellow member Chibin, who was apart of the 4 newer members.

~I have yet to find any reasoning on the attack.

~Both members and 2 others left the group.

~So, here is what I think about it. Usually a person has a reason to beat another up, so Chibin had to have done something to anger Ace to the point where he would beat him up (he ended up bruising Chibin's hand, head and face, and an umbrella was smashed)

~But, some can always, overreact.

~Anywho....I'm really off the edge I loved Ace so much and thought he was so cool, but after this...I really just want answers. I'm not gonna judge him and I'm not gonna shun him and give Chibin all the respect, attention, whatever. I will respect them both, to an extent.

~Everyone has moments in their life where they just, break, and don't act like themselves. I'm not gonna judge, but I do believe we need answers, for us fans, us supporters (I supported them ever since they debuted) we deserve answers.

~Honestly just don't send Ace hate, and pray that Chinbin will have a great recovery.