BLACKPINK comeback

Let's kill this loveee
Yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah

~Sadly....I loved it😂

~The title track was amazing!!!!! And I love the other songs on the album too

~We got to hear Lisa singggggg!!!!! YESSSSS!!!!!

~The theme of the mv was really cool, and very different from their others!!

~I loved their live performances as well.

~Their visuals are amazing and vocals are amazing as well!!!!

~Jisoo killed it this comeback! Periodt!! Her vocals in KTL was beautiful, and her visuals are amazing (as always) I honestly think she's the underrated member in this comeback🙄her dancing has gotten so much better and she's honestly just killing it!!!!!!! (Pun hahaha)

~I am really proud of YGE this comeback...kinda...their focus isn't mainly on Jennie...it's on Jennie and Lisa...it's a start, but I'm still gonna complain!!! (I'll rant in another chapter)

~As for the song itself, I really enjoyed it, I didn't really like all the English lyrics...kinda takes the K out of K-Pop, but they are starting to promote in the US more so I understand that!

~Lisa's rap was my favorite, and I think that her flow was so good!!

~The chorus that Jisoo and Rosé sings is AMAZING!!! I love the part leading up to "let's kill this love" it's so beautiful!

~and obvi I LOVE THE BEAT DROP like everyone else.

~This was a powerful comeback, thank you YGE, thank you Teddy, for making the month of April litty!!!