My Opinions on K-Pop Stuff

Usually I only use opinions I read or have talked to others about but,
Since I'm chilling right now I was thinking about some opinions I have and now I shall share them, with reasoning of course.

~Jennie can't sing: in my opinion when BLACKPINK (or herself) performs live she's just yelling and not really controlling her voice. Don't get me wrong she is a QUEEN when it comes to rapping, but singing, let's not.

~Irene is an over reacter: when something happens that bothers her she's quick to react and that's a terrible trait to have as a person that has millions of eyes watching. Also, the people who "wronged her" or more like did nothing, she can really ruin their image and that's awful.

~K-Pop fans are hypocrites: I said it, y'all are quick to talk about American artist but as soon as they talk about bts its OMGGGG, like I get it but chill.

~Taeyeon is a b***h: she doesn't show respect to her fellow snsd members and she wants all the attention. She's racist and a low key disrespectful human.

~Band wagon hating: (imma make a whole chapter on this but) people hate on groups because a large number of others do, which I use to do, but now I'm like...no BTS and TWICE BOP!!!

~Tahyung needs to grow up: it use to be cute when taehyung would act so innocent and childish but he's getting old like honestly bts is getting so old, grow up.

~Holland is only getting attention cuz he's gay: like honestly his vocals are terrible and visuals aren't there, and just no, just no.

~Bts members need to learn English: having only one member that speaks english isn't going to be easy while they are in the us, example GOT7 has 3 members that speak fluent English and the others are learning, and it's easy for most to understand, also with BLACKPINK. Learning such a widely spoken will help such a widely known group.

~WayV Regular>NCT Regular: I prefer the Chinese version, the vocals in them are so masculine and strong. The visuals in the mv are to DIE FOR and it also has my favorite idols so...favoritism? Yes.