OPINIONS!!!!

I was gonna say unpopular but honestly they are most likely popular..and if they aren't then OOOF~
Also...I will touch on a more, serious topic at the end so..this is the warning and I'm not going to be apologetic about speaking my opinion, because it's something that I can relate to 100% soooo let's start.

~FIRST OF ALL I LIKE WHEN A GROUP OR SOMEONE IN THE GROUP WRITES THEIR OWN SONGS..example..seventeen..got7..I REST MY CASE

~2016 had some of the best songs from the new K-Pop generation OOMP I SAID IT (I hear the new stans coming for me "blah blah had the best debut" okay and..?

~I prefer BTS' rap line over their vocal line..I mean Suga is sooooooo talented, and RM is just such a powerful rapper, and Hobi has such a unique rap style that attracts my attention. Not saying that I don't like the vocal line cuz I do, it's just my preference...NEXT!

~I prefer Itzy over Everglow.....

~Ikon is gonna struggle without B.I...and I LOVE IKON SO PLEASE DONT TRY ME..but let's be HoNeSt, without B.I, who did a lot for the group that I really don't feel like listing, it's just not going to be the same..

~You can only stan one person out of a group...I use to say no NOOOO you like one you like all but...example time...you can like Jackson from GOT7 and not the whole group because you like his style, personality, his own music and other solo work...okie dokie?

~I prefer groups that have the more "hip hop and r&b" style, EXAMPLEEEEEE Ikon, BIGBANG, BLACKPINK, (almost every group that comes from YG..let's be honest) AND BLOCK B...!!!

~if you only like one k-pop group you're not a k-pop stan...

~lastly, ion fuck wit whitewashing, Minho's tan skin, Kai's UGHHHHHHHH SO FINEEEEEE like did I lie? Did I fucking lieeeeeeeeeeeeee?

~~~

~SERIOUS MOMENT, something needs to be done in the Korean music industry, so many idols are committing suicide, so many idols are depressed and are suffering mentally and physically because of their lifestyle.

~I believe that it has gotten to the point where the government needs to get involve, it's their citizens that are suffering, and they DONT deserve it.

~But I do keep all of the idols in my prayers, I wish them all health and happiness just like I do everyone else~~~

Byeeeee!!!!!

(Wait should I make a YouTube??? Or maybe an instagram..???)