FANS OF NEW GROUPS

Let's talk about it before it gets outta hand!
I don't want the new generation going through the same bull that our old folks did. Oh and T.O.P has been discharged if y'all wanted to know. Let's start.

~DONT WRITE SMUT ABOUT A FREAKING TEEN IDOL!!! Like the boys voice is still cracking on stage and y'all like "his 8in-" NOOOO nOnOnO!!!!!

~I know that shipping will forever be a thing, but like don't shove it in the idols faces, you never know it might make them uncomfortable...or not but that's their business...(look at me calling out idols without actually calling them out PFFFFT)

~plus...you never know..they might still be trying to get use to each other and shoving the idea of them dating might just not help their case...and hurt the group.

~DONT HATE ON THE IDOLS...I personally believe that there is a difference between not liking and hating on, if you dislike a group do you bish but don't slam them because you personally feel attacked ok 👌🏽 cuz I will find you and give you a stern talking to. (Idols go through a lot don't add on to it)

~^ALSO DONY START FANWARS, unless it's juicy like EXO vs BIGBANG (that was interesting) but I don't want another EXO vs BTS! If that happens because of y'all "fans" like what do the groups benefit from?? Nothing is the answer... if y'all wanna battle make it a fun game of who wins the most awards or sum like Wanna One vs GOT7 but I really don't want anything like BTS and EXO again. Gosh cuz liking all the EXO-Ls comments was tiring (I'm kidding IM JUST KIDDING!!!! Don't hate me I'm scared of ARMY's... EXO-L for life tho🤪)

~I'm really sad that K-Pop has become so..western...it's really lost its appeal to me...so I personally don't have any new group that I'm crazy about (^obviously not cuz I only talk about GOT7 and f'ing BLACKPINK) but ya know...I wish them all success in their career so say it with me PURA VIDA!!