Some News!

Sorry I've been gone, I got into some...stuff...anyway, I won't be doing anymore ff reviews, for reasons I don't think I should say, but, I've seen some comments of people wanting me to talk about topics, plus some news I've seen myself, so. I think I'll just throw that all in this chapter cuz it's not all worth it's own, and yeah... (sorry, again, I've been gone for a while)

~The first thing I wanna talk about is the happiness that is baby Chen! I can't believe that he's getting married and having a kid!!! I'm so happy for them both, and omg that kid is going to have the BEST uncles!

~Next, T.O.P said he will not be promoting in Korea anymore. He stated, on Instagram, that they (I'm assuming the korean entertainment industry) are so "evil" which, in a way, we can all agree with him.

~He has also talked about how he hasn't been well recently, so, please keep this man in your prayers!!

~Still on the topic of BIGBANG members, I've read recently that Taeyang and GD may not be able to keep their stage names if they do not renew their contracts, so, idk how that works but, I'm just hoping that if they DONT renew they at least sign with another company.

~Lastly with BIGBANG WHERE IS DAESUNG?!

~Moving on, if you have read anywhere that Onew from Shinee, is married with three kids it's fake...Idk who came up with that but it's all false news!

(Anyway see you in 3 weeks lol)