Happy New Years

First off I wanna say sorry...
This was originally suppose to be a Christmas Day "special" if you wanna call it that...but my Christmas just wasn't good ya know...soooooo I didn't really feel like doing anything, because "I don't like doing something and NOT PERFECTING IT" -Nicki Minaj 2019. But I do feel a lot better, it's finally 2020 here and..literally I feel like all of the weight on my shoulders has been removed I feel like a new person and I'm really ready to start off this New Years with a bang, in my personal life and with this lil book~~~~

~So with that being said I want to talk today about a few things!!!

~First off BTS' tour!! I'm really excited about it, I know I'm not a huge BTS fan but I do fucks with they music, especially their older bops.

~My friend and I are hoping to catch them somewhere, we live in different states and I doubt that they are going to be in either of them but hopefully they are close to where we can go!

~If I do end up going I will post about it, maybe I'll meet some of y'all we never know!

~I just hope that it's not westernized, I want an authentic K-Pop concert, I don't want to feel like I'm seeing One Direction or some other western boy group (even tho I'm still holding out on a prayer that someday 1D will get back together)

~Anywhooo next I wanna talk about this lil "tictok roller coaster" trend.

~Hopefully since 2019 is over it's over as well but...I've been seeing some K-Pop fans on tictok talking about "roller coasters" that they want to ride...

~Me being the holy child I am, I thought they were referring to actual coasters, not..people

~anyway, I get y'all like your OPPARS or whatever but..don't you think that's a little disrespectful, especially if they are, young minors...

~I mean I'm still a child myself..(well I'm still a teen)..but I personally would STILL not talk sexually about a minor idol..he just came out the womb he ain't done seasoning yet!! (Ahhh I'm laugingggg sooo hard rn what is wrong with me)

~But I honestly need to get off tictok anyway sooo y'all do you....but "y'all are going to jail PERIODTTTT"

~Lastly back to the subject of BTS...did y'all hear what Katy Perry said about ARMY's??

~If not, she said "y'all should be lucky to be up this late cuz it's past your bedtime" or something like that. She was referring to the fact that many ARMY's are minors (why did I explain this it's obvious lolol)

~I get why some of y'all ARMY's are pressed about it but, is that really gone hurt you?? Like did that really effect you THAT much where you left?

~Plus, don't you have to pay for those events? That's a waist of money, if I was ya momma I'd ground you, you gone have a bedtime then (ahhh I'm sorry)

~But lets not take Ms. Perry seriously...I mean I haven't taken her seriously since her Super Bowl performance (like dancing sharks...really?)

Ight that's all-
feliz año nuevo!!!!!