Why People Hate MOMOLAND

First, I wanna say, I made a YouTube channel!! I haven't uploaded yet but I would LOVE if you all go subscribe and kinda get my name out there. The link to my channel is -> http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLk84Qb_jOyJDK6wYq9WiyA?view_as=subscriber
Second, I like MOMOLAND, and all of this information is stuff that I've seen on YouTube and Instagram.

~reason one, they "don't like BLACKPINK" some video came out that supposedly shows Nancy making a less than nice face at the BLACKPINK members when they won. honestly its a face, leave the girl alone. if she don't like them, oh well.

~they were making fun of Jimin's voice crack. it was funny, we probably all laughed, its just cuz it was MOMOLAND specifically its a problem.

~their music is repetitive. after BBOOM BBOOM's success, they have made music that is similar to that song. It's just a marketing plan, smart if I say so. Plus you can't hate the members for that, it's not like they have a say in the music they release...

~Nancy making a joke about an eating disorder (bulimia). she was 14 leave the girl alone, I'm not saying ignore it, or that what she did wasn't wrong, but she's grown since then and (hopefully) understands her wrong.

~Nancy's parents are Trump supporters. I mean...wow, imagine...anyway...her families political views shouldn't effect Nancy and MOMOLAND.

~Jooe not bowing at her...sunbaes...I'm uncultured, I guess, but I think that means elders or sum. but its pretty disrespectful not to but I've seen people say that she did, some say she didn't so idk.

That's all I got
Remember to go subscribe, I'll hopefully be posting VERY soon, it would mean so much to me if y'all subscribe. Thank you byeeeee