Leeteuk & Irene Situation

This is my opinion and y'all needa respect it.
Feel free to leave your opinions in the comments.

~So the new news is that Leeteuk sexually assaulted or harassed Irene during their duet dance part in Lo Siento.

~Obviously I'm not for this bull shiz.

~Imma say it Irene over reacted! She knows how the dance went, if she was not okay with it, she should have talked with whomever she needed to, to fix it.

~Leeteuk was just doing the dance so there is NO reason to pull out past receipts "proving" him to be a creep. It's just stupid.

~Leeteuk is a flirt, so is a lot of other artists. Harassment and being a flirt is COMPLETELY DIFFERENT.

(12 year olds out to ruin another career.)

~Continuing, we all know Irene is weird around men, so, in my opinion she shouldn't have been chosen to do the dance, maybe Seulgi should have or Wendy, but not Irene.

~Gosh, compare the dance he did with Irene to the dance he did with Jiwoo, he was respecting Irene's, weirdness. You don't see Jiwoo complaining about being "harassed"

~TO ADD ON, Irene hasn't even came out to address the situation. So maybe, just maybe, stupid revluvs are just, ya know, over freaking reacting!

~Like I said I don't think he did anything wrong and people are doing the most, but yeah, peace ✌️