Ch 6 - sensei's doubt

Minato POV-

I know i was being weird and probably a bad sensei for thinking like this...but i just had a strong feeling that Obito wasn't telling me the truth

And also...the wounds, or rather the burn marks that Ninja had After fighting obito...they were far too bad to be the fireball jutsu...it's not that i didn't trust Obito..i'm just very very very concerned...

he does know he Can come to me with his problems right...
has he been training with someone else?
And choosing not to tell me? But Why?!

I didn't like it! Not at all!
But still..even though i was very sure that Obito was hiding something i just couldn't belive that he uses S-class jutsus...surely i couldn't have missed that!

"Excuse me sir?"

Huh? I looked Down and Saw that it was our client, the little adorable, yet so important Yukimi Mashima

"Ah yes?"

"Uhm i was just wondering...was does S-class mean? Is it something bad?"

"Huh? Oh! No No! S-class basically means extremely powerful, dangerous, high leveled, or possibly even feared. It's used as a rank to describe the highest you can possibly achieve...it's only bad If it is a S-class criminal or an enemy..or perhaps a traitor"

"But mister Obito is neither right? He doesn't Seem bad...he seems Nice!"

She was right...and If there was any possibility that Obito was S-class...or maybe just higher than B..i couldn't possibly believe That he would be A traitor....

'What am i thinking?! Why am i letting the words of a low life criminal get to me?! Obito is just a kid! No Way he is S-class!!'

"Yes that's right...Obito is a very good person.." i reassured the little Girl, and afterwards looked over towards Obito, on the other side of the Camp fire..he was trying to start a conversation with Tashono.
Seems like Tashono doesn't quite apreciate it.

Obito POV-

"Soooo..what's the story about those burn marks buddy..obviously you Got them in a fight, that's clear to see"

"...it doesn't matter..it's in the past now"

"Well Yeah but only a couple of hours.."

"Well it's just not important!"

"Well alright"

After our brief little talk i stood up and started to walk away from The Camp
"Hey where are you going?" Rin asked me and of course like i always do..i lied "oh! Well Nature calls"

After realizing i still had my jutsu Arsenal i had to check something out.
There was a Lake nearby that i went to, it wasn't Windy so i could easyly see me own reflektion.

But before i did what i was planning i quickly scannes the sorrounding area..not many know this but i'm actually listed at a sensory shinobi..so after not picking up any chakra signatures i once again stared Down on my reflektion in the water...i briefly closed my eyes as i took a deep breath and focused my chakra into my eyes..and when i opened my eyes again they were deep red with the Black mangekyou pattern.

I don't know wether it is a good or a bad thing that my strengt is the same..

Bad: because I'll by hard to hide and not to use

Good: i don't have to go trough all of that training again, and It'll make things easier

Also now I also have to make up some excuse, about how i somewhere along the Line Got the Sharingan...and probably also.....somewhere far into the future, how i posses a mangekyou Sharingan.

I realized i must've been away quite a while now, so i turned my sharingan off and started walking back to the Camp

OoOoOoOoO

"Wow i didn't know He had perfected that! How great for him!" Was the first thing i heard as i walked into Camp..it was Rin Talking to Tashono. I sat Down in the little space between them and asked what it was about

"Oh we were Talking about how Tashono Got his burnmarks.. he was in a fight with Asuma!"

"Asuma? What for? Did you hit on Kurenai or something?"

Rin giggled
And Tashono suddenly Got consumed in an awkward silence, and i pretty much knew what that meant...
"Yeah you defiently did..."