Ch 37 - roommate (part 1)

Third person POV-

"AAAAAAHHHHGGHH!!!"

It was an ear piercing scream, one you'd perhaps hear in the midst of battle.
But this scream came from little Tenzou's room.

Team 7 knew better then to rush into the room, as that would probably just make it worse.
They'd leave this to the nurses who had already gone into the room with whatever tools they needed to make tests.

"It's the trauma isn't it?" Rin said and gently pulled on obito's sleeve to get his attention.
He looked at her to see her saddened look.
She wish she could help, that's what she always wanted to do, therefore she had become a medic, but this time she could do nothing.

"Yeah...we just..need to have patience"

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

"Hello...my name is Minato Namikaze, we're very glad to officially meet you" minato said standing by the end of Tenzou's bed.

Tenzou looked to be a bit drowsy, but he could clearly follow along with the conversation.

"These 3 are my students, Rin Nohara, Kakashi Hatake, and the one with the big scars is Obito" minato said pointing to Rin and Kakashi, however obito was stood a little further away so he just described him, the outcome being that obito gave minato a very unappreciative look.

"H-Hi...I..ehmm..I'd introduce myself but...I don't know my name" Tenzou said kindly with a tiny bit of shyness.

"It's...Tenzou. We found it in a folder, made by Orochimaru" obito said while looking up towards the ceiling.

"T-Tenzou? Tenzou.... Tenzou" he tried saying it, checking how it sounded coming from his own lips.. he lit up, even if it was just a little.
"That sounds...right"

Obito couldn't help but smile at the child's innocence, despite what he'd been through.
It was a very different experience than what the Zetsu had reported it to be in the original timeline.
Then again back there he was found by Danzou, and was probably not greeted very kindly..

"So we'll call you that from now on, if you don't mind that is?"

"Yes..I'd like that!"

Minato smiled softly at the boy.
"Tenzou...you said you didn't know your name...do you remember anything at all?" Minato questioned, a bit more serious, as it was a very serious topic.

"...no..I— I only remember by life in the laboratory..not anything before that.."

"I see...maybe your memories will come back, we can always hope. But if not, then we've made sure that you can stay in Konoha, and be able to call it home"

Tenzou looked taken aback by this next level expressing of kindness.
"T-Thank you... thank you very much"

"You're very welcome...but to make sure you're well, we'll have you live with a roommate"

Kakashi, Rin and Obito hadn't heard of this so it shocked a little.

"In fact we've already picked out the one you're to stay with" minato said and made his way around Rin and Kakashi, and then towards Obito, whose face become more and more terrified the more steps minato took.

Unfortunately for obito, minato stopped and put a hand on his shoulder, using the other hand to gesture to him.
"He looks a bit scary but truly he's as soft as a marshmallow, I also believe obito can help you control the power you've obtained due to the experiments"

Tenzou seemed a bit shocked as well, probably mostly because of the talk of powers.
'What powers?' He thought to himself, but decided to let the matter be for now.

"I'll be looking forward to it then" Tenzou said, and smiled to Obito who awkwardly smiled back and whispered so only Minato could here him.
"I know I said I've changed, but I'm having a unhealthy urge to kill you for this.."
Thought he did say it with a tone so Minato knew he didn't truly mean it, and just that he was angry at him.
So minato just laughed it off, patted him shoulder a couple times and went back to the foot of Tenzou's bed.

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

"You selfish, dumb, irresponsible, incompetent, mad FOOL!" Obito chanted.

But while he chanted insult at minato.
Minato himself, Kakashi and Rin was laughing at his reaction.

"Now you've really broken my heart! Calling me dumb!" Minato said sarcastically while clutching his vest where his heart was.

Obito on the other hand had lost all emotion.. oh he was so tired.
"I need a beer...where's the nearest bar......" he said and turned around walking to the exit.

"Y'know you're stuck in a 14 year old body....they won't give you beer..."

Obito stopped at once taking Rin's words to heart.
He then folded his hands and looked up, almost like he was praying.
"6 years...only 6 more years"

"Yes that's true.. tell you what.. I'll give you a beer when you finally turn 20" Minato said.

"I turned 20, 12 years ago.."

"When this body turns 20 then!"

XxXxXxXxXxXxX
A/N

6 years because 20 is the legal drinking age in japan.

So sorry to those who voted otherwise but Tenzou is gonna stay with Obito.
Majorly because they share the wood style and I think that fact could help build a great friendship.

PS-
Are any of you guys on Amino?
I am.
On the Naruto Amino this is the link to my profile:
http://aminoapps.com/p/7izorh

I'd love to chat with you!