Ch 49 - voices

Third person POV-

"Hey wait up!" Naruto called out to his friends.
They were currently running around in the forest.

"No you pick up the pace!" Ino called.

He normally didn't hang out with Ino, but if he wanted to hang out with Shikamaru and Choji then Ino would come along too.
It was simply the way it was.

"Yeah this isn't like you Naruto, you're normally faster than this" Shikamaru stated and slowed down.

"Y-yeah I know alright, I've been feeling a bit off lately if I've gotta be honest" Naruto said and stopped his running altogether.

"Maybe you're getting sick?" Choji said and joined Shikamaru and Naruto.

Then Ino came over and put a hand on naruto's forehead.

"You're not warm..." she told him and retracted her hand.

"I know, I've checked that"

"Maybe you should ask your sis" Shikamaru said referring to Rin, who was now a renowned medic.

"Gah no! It'll probably go away in a little while" Naruto said and started sweating.
He loved Rin and respected her profession, but he couldn't stand the nasty jello medication she'd always give him...and the injections....

"Mmmm whatever you say" Shikamaru said and shrugged.

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

Unfortunately for poor Naruto he did not get better.
His nausea soon turned worse and brought a bunch of migraines along.

It wasn't the normal sickness he'd get every time the nine tails within him would act up.
In fact it felt as if the nine tails was affected by this the same way as Naruto.
And it was at this point that Kushina and Minato took matters into their own hands and called Rin along with Tsunade who had returned to the village not long ago, after Obito practically forced her to...

"Can you tell what's wrong?" Kushina asked, she was so worried for her child.

"No, I'm sorry...from all these tests we've made Naruto should be perfectly healthy. Whatever's happening to him is beyond our understanding" Tsunade explained solemnly.

"Is he in danger? Are we gonna loose our baby?" Kushina asked, her voice beginning to crack.
Minato comforted her by pulling her close to him in a embrace.

"Rin?.." Minato asked.

Rin immediately looked up at him, answering Kishina's question.
"We don't know...all we can do now is give him some painkillers, and continue making tests. Hopefully something will come up..."

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

Naruto's POV-

I felt them.
I knew I was surrounded by someone... with the pain in my head wouldn't let me think of who it could be.

And the voices running through my mind didn't let me hear their voices..

"ǝuoʎuɐ ǝq ɐuuɐʍ ʇ'uop I puɐ 'ǝuo ou ɯɐ I" the morphed voice said.
It sounded familiar, but I didn't know why...

€%#-nq˙˙ɥsɐɹʇ ǝɹɐ sǝlnɹ ǝɥʇ ʞɐǝɹq oɥʍ ǝsoɾ" another voice said...those who break the rules are trash...that's what big bro Obito and big bro Kakashi always say...
But this wasn't their voices...i was sure.

Another sharp pain in my head.
And now I saw flashing images...

A big creature with a red eye.

A flower bigger than the tallest trees...

A torn battlefield...

Blood...so much blood....

The...the Uchiha crest?

Is that....big bro....Obito?...

"¡sǝpɐɹɯoɔ ɹnoʎ ɟo ǝuo ǝlɓuıs ɐ llıʞ ǝɯ ʇǝl ʇ'uplnoʍ noʎ ʇɥɓnoɥʇ I"

No...why would he say that?

He couldn't have-...all these people? My comrades?....did he-

......yes...yes he did...

Obito Uchiha is my enemy...

.....the pain in my head was but a dull ache now...pieces of my life..my other life started coming back to me...
About the war...about Neji..who was killed by Obito.
The worlds biggest threat...

Darkness seemed to take over my mind...the sweet 11 year old boy I was yesterday was slowly disappearing..

'I'll stop him..no matter what it takes' the first clear voice in my head said...my voice...

XxXxXxXxXxXxX
A/N

Yess you've been right all along!
Naruto is certainly from the future.

But without the memories of how Obito turned good in his final moments..
What will Naruto think...and most importantly...what will he do when he comes face to face with Obito again?

Can he truly differ this world from the other?