Ch 51 - in a daze

Third person POV-

"He's gone!" Kushina's Distressed cry reaches Minato, and it felt as if everything stopped.

Gone?

Gone how?

Not..gone gone, right?

Not gone as...dead..

...right?

He halted, but only for a second, and so he sped up the starts faster than he had probably ever gone without the use of his teleportation before.

"Kushina! Gone what do y-" he asked stopping by his wife's side.
She still stood in the door opening.

Then he looked in the room, and he didn't know if he should be terrified or relieved.

The window was wide open, the baby blue curtains blowing in the wind that went into the room.
Naruto's bed was a mess, so if he had gone by his own free will he left in a hurry.

Yeah...he was definitely gone by his own free will, because his ninja attire was gone along with a few kunai he normally had on display on the wall.

At least she didn't mean gone as in dead.
But he could be.
It couldn't possibly be good for him to be out and about in his condition.

Why wouldn't he come down? At least give a small "I'm awake" or "im okay now"
Not that they would've believed that last statement, at least it would've been better than this.

"What do we do? Where has he gone?" Kushina asked frantically, on the verge of a breakdown.
This entire day had already been way too much for both parents...And now this?

"Alright we've gotta think this through..where would he be most likely to go?" Minato said, starting to analyze the situation.

"Ichiraku? He hadn't eaten in a long time now"

"No if he was just hungry he would've come to us. This is something causing him to run away..."

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

Naruto's POV-

The entire would around almost seemed to be in a daze.

The voices of people around me were blurred together, only to sometimes become clear again for a couple of seconds.

Why does my head hurt so much?

Oh right...Obito?
Mom and dad...
...Neji..

What is this would I've been living in?
Growing up all over again..with my parents. Calling Kakashi big brother, and Obito too?
Obito's wife...Rin Nohara...that's the girl he was talking about during the war...the one who had died.

I grew dizzier and dizzier, in the end I leaned my side against a building and grasped my head, trying to collect all my thoughts.

This Obito...seemed kind...

¡ɹǝpɹnɯ ɐ s'ǝɥ oN

Oh right...I almost forgot...

I kept trying to collect everything I knew, and figure what I should do.

Is this the infinite tsukoyomi?
Did Obito win the war?

I don't remember?

WhY dOn'T I REmemBeR?!

"Hey kid...you don't look too good..wait..Naruto?!" A voice I couldn't quite distinguish said.

Do I look bad since he didn't recognize me?
Well I probably do...