Ch 43 - Jiraiya's visit

Third person POV-

"Goochi gooochi gooo! Who's a cute little baby?!" Jiraiya said in a baby voice while bumping baby naruto on his knee.

Kushina had gotten better.
Much better, and was now able to take care of naruto herself.

And so jiraiya thought I'd be a good use to come visit his godson for the very first time.

Of course a visit from jiraiya meant...a visit from the two zestu.

"It's a tiny human...that's odd" Tobi said and scratched the back of his head.

"It's a baby, Tobi. He's still a newborn" obito said while being slumped back in the couch.
It had been a while seen her last seen Tobi and Shiro, therefor he tagged along with them and jiraiya.

"OoOhhH....oi! Oi! Obito! How are babies made?!" Tobi asked eagerly.

The room suddenly became incredibly quiet.

"Go on obito...tell em'!" Jiraiya encouraged while bursting into a fit of laughter.

"Tobi..."

"AHAA?!"

"Don't go there..."

"Oh.."

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

Jiraiya POV-

I was gonna come to visit no matter what.
But naruto being born as a jinchuuriki certainly increased my walking pace.

Even more confusing is that it seemed to be a reaper death seal, which would kill the user.

Did that mean that someone deliberately sealed the nine tails into him.
If so who?
And shouldn't we have found their dead body then?
Minato would've noticed too.

But no.
Nothing.
Nothing in this case made sense.
It's probable that it'll remain a mystery.
And so be it...I can only hope that this is the last we've seen of anything like this..

Though it'll be tough explaining it a to naruto when he's old enough to understand.
Until then we have to make sure he knows just how loved he is....

".........can you say....Pops?" I tested.

I liked the word pops, it fits..after all I practically raised minato.
And when minato and Kushina revealed they would have a baby they straight out asked:
"Would you prefer gramps? Or pops?"

AINT NO WAY ANY KID WILL CALL MY GRAMPS.
It makes me sound far too older than I actually am....

"He's not old enough to speak yet you goof...also..his first word will be mama..right naruto honey?" Kushina said in close to her face who then started giggling.

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

Kakashi POV-

"Did you have fun catching up with the zestu?" I asked while moving a shoji piece a bit forward.

This time traveling obito is very smart and good at strategizing, which means that we can enjoy a game of shoji now and then.

What sucks is that he wins about 85% of the time...

"It was all well and good, I think they were exited to see naruto the most actually"

"Oh well lord jiraiya probably pumped them up on the way here"

"Maybe, but I think it's also the fact that he's- and I quote: "a tiny human"" Obito Said moving his peace and thereby killing one of mine

As a response to that I said:
"I think I liked you better when you were stupid.."
I glared at the shoji board, preparing my next move.

"Ladies and gentlemen the biggest lie was told today!"

"Says mister -'I'm not gonna tell anyone I'm a time traveler and therefor I'll fake my own death'"

"Touché" obito winched with a smirk.

"Now that we're in the subject.. have you lost any more memories recently?"

"Yeah...The war...I still remember a lot, but things are starting to get blurry..for example the face, and band of the one who made the reanimated, that's gone.."

"But you know it happened?

"Yes...it's possible it was someone who was manipulated by me, the Akatsuki, or anyone who I've fixed in this timeline.."

"It could also be someone you've killed"

"I haven't killed that much in this timeline, but theoretically yes"

"Do you think the memories are gonna disappear completely one day?"

"They will...one day..."

XxXxXxXxXxXxX
A/N

I'm sorry that I'm bringing such short chapters lately, but I want to add things like this, despite the fact that that it's tough to make the chapters long.

Time time it's gonna "Naruto's first word"

Be prepared!!