Ch 23 - The way home (part 2)

Kakashi POV-

My eyes norrowed to an extent impressive even for me at the words 'i know'

"You...know? What?" I Said acting all Inocent. But i Guess he could see through me because his eyes became slightly colder

"Let me say it differently.. i don'y know everything, and that fact is tearing me up! But i know about his sharingan! I know about his mangekyou sharingan! I know that you know!
And Somehow you knew of the mist attack didn't you Kakashi!?"

"If i knew i would've contacted you! And how exacly would i know!?" I was being pushed up in a corner and that made me angry

"I don't know how he figured it out but Obito knew!
That much it clear! You spent hours at his House, researching something! And once you were done you burned it all...but Why?
Why? and how?.... i know things were rough but i truly believed you trusted me"

Suddenly Minato sensei's slightly cold stare became sad
Didn't trust him?
No he's Got it all wrong! We trusted nobody more than we trusted Minato sensei.. especialy in chaotic times..he was the one person we could turn to...
But things were tough since Obito came from the future..

How could we ever tell a thing like that to Minato sensei? For kids like us No one would believe us till it was too late anyways

I know Minato trusts us.
but time travel?
That's probably out of even his league..

"Sensei...we trust you with everything.."

"Obito apperently didn't..."

"Yeah! Because he was scared...he trusted you too! But not everything is easy to tell to adults!
Already an outcast! Not knowing what this New sharingan was! He probably thought he would be a New favorite experiment!"

I made it up on a whim. Obito hadn't given me a coverstory to use

"Probably? He didn't tell you?" He Said with a skeptic look on his face

"Not directly"

"So indirectly?"

"Yes" i nodded, Thankfull the tough questions were answered

"Did he tell you that his great grandfather is Madara Uchiha?"

This time i wasn't acting when my eyes widened with shock.
Madara Uchiha? Great grandfather?!

I remembered Obito telling me of Madara's sceams. Of how utterly crazy and evil he was..
And of how he chose Obito to be his succesor...
Was this one of the reasons?..

Out of the pure shock i had stayed quiet
"So he didn't.."

"H-he told ..you?"

"I confronted him about it before we parted at Kanabi...i believe he only told me so i wouldn't get into the deep stuff.. i had expected to ask him more about it After the mission...i hadn't expected...-"

Minato sensei cut himself off. Even If he was angry and confused he had loved Obito.. almost like a son, from the looks of it.
Maybe it was Obito's cheerfull atitude..
Maybe it was because they shared the same Dream..
Whatever it had been it had been strong

Obito POV—

We was less than a Day away from Konoha's walls. I had explained everything to Tobi and shiro.

I would use my Kamui to transport myself into Danzo's Office in the foundation.
The black coat will cover my face, just in case.

I will use a simple method of killing, a thing mostly everything could do, a simple stab to the heart.
But i don'y have any weapons so I'll have to steal some.. not that i'd like to..but it's a foolproof plan..
After Danzo's death we will Camp out in the forest till the village calms Down.

It would probably be confusing If i- someone who is supposed to be dead! Appeared the same Day one of the village leaders were murdered by an unknown enemy..

In most cases i would ask for Kakashi's aid but this time it was too Big of gamble.. If someone should squize it out of him it wouldn't be good.
But the main reason is thst i don't want him to get in danger because of this, it was practicly a death trial.

However If someone should try to read my mind regarding all of this i could easily change what they see with my sharingan based genjutsu

"OOoOooOHhhhHhHH! I can't Wait to see what a Real human village looks like" Tobi yelled while jumping from one foot to the other

Regarding Those two it shouldn't be possible to read their minds since they actually don't have a brain.

Another reason they'd make perfect Spies for Jiraiya

XxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXx
A/N
Oh Hey guys! It's great to be back!
It's actually been a few days since i Got back from spain, and i planned to Update the moment i Got home, but then i Got sick almost emidially!
But i've gotten better! Which meant you Got this chapter!
And i certainly hope you like it❤️
Till next time!