Ch 26 - overwritten

A/N
Okay! First of all i wanna start off by saying something.. and that is:
I LOVE YOU GUYS SO FREAKING MUCH!!
I get so many votes and wonderful comments from you dear reader-chans!
Especialy now that Danzo has died, honestly some of the Best comments i have, and probably will ever recieve.
But i also love how a Big part of you Seem to be loving Tobi and Shiro!

PS. You all gussed wrong regarding obito in the last chapter! XD
But now that i've confessed that!
Let's get right into this chapter!!!

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

Third person POV -

Obito was sitting up against a three, still outside of Konoha's walls.

First of all obito wanted to wait for a bit before letting anyone know he was alive, or else it would probably be very suspicious "Obito returns the day after Danzo's murder?! HMMMMMMM!!" Is what they'd probably say.

Second of all, Obito felt as if he was sick. Like there was a big gab inside of him. Not like the time where Kakashi literally made a hole in his chest.
This was something more mental.

The two Zetsu spiecies could see it too..

"I've heard that humans can get something called a 'fever'...do you have a fever?" Asked Shiro, both out of concern and curiousness

"No I don't have a fever... it's...ah I don't know.." obito said frustrated..he didn't suffer from any illnesses, and he wasn't poisoned... but even if he was he knew poison didn't feel like this.
Sure he had a headache but that was probably from overthinking all of this.

"I guess we'll have to wait with moving on to the next stage huh?"

Obito froze.
'Next stage...next stage?'

"Shiro I relayed it all to you didn't I?"

"Yes you did"

"What is the next stage?" Obito's headache increased when he asked that question.
'Why? Why is it so fuzzy?' he thought to himself..only small parts of the plan was appearing in his head.. but the memories weren't whole. Some of the memories was missing

"Hm? Well wasn't it about someone named Tenzou? Or was it Yamato?"

"Yamato...he..who?" Obito knew who he was he was sure of it! He had his memories but-" suddenly the realization dawned on Obito... "muddled timeline" he whispered

"Hm? What'ya say?" Tobi questioned, probably thought he hadn't heard Obito correct

"I'm messing up the timeline! Of course! That's why my memories are disappearing!!" Obito said and stood up abruptly, startling Tobi and Shiro

After that Shiro honestly gave obito a '-done-with-your-shit-' look

"How high are you?"

5'6 ft...forget it! I know you don't get what I just said, but let me explain!"

At that Shiro and Tobi just nooded, thought obito paid no actual mind to Tobi since he was sure he just nooded to be part of it all.

Obito had already told Shiro and Tobi about the whole time travel mess so they would be able to understand everything he was doing...well...so shiro could understand that is...

"As you know i have my memories from the future timeline, where i'm actually from.. but this is the past..a past i'm changing at this very moment. The future timeline in which i come from is being altered due to the changes happening now. I other words:
My timeline is being overwritten"

"Well isn't that convenient?" Toni asked. Oh the innocence.

"Why Would it be convenient?!" Obito shouted slightly agitated. He continued "if I loose my memorie of the future how am I supposed to change everything?!"

"For once in internaty I have to agree with Tobi..." Shiro started, shocking obito "doesn't this mean You'll actually be able to live a decent life when the time comes"

Obito raised a finger and opened his mouth to protest, but quickly shut it, and considered Shiro's words
'Living a normal life... without this guilt eating at me every single day?'

Obito hadn't even thought of such a thing, he had convinced himself that a normal life was way out of his reach.
Had he really been wrong?

"I won't be selfish..not again... this time it's about everyone else! It's about change!" Obito said sharply, but he did know that deep down he didn't believe those words.
Of course he wanted to help everyone, but deep down he also wanted that life he'd always dreamt of.

"have a normal life afterwards" Tobi said from afar, he had gone away some time ago to look at a beetle, but he could still hear the conversation, though he didn't understand the magnitude of it.

"What?" Obito asked, he wasn't sure what Tobi had meant.

"When you've saved the world, or whatever you need to do! Don't  you deserve it then?"

"How can I ever finish if I don't know what I have to fix?!"

"Well obito...Yamato..or Tenzou is the only one you've forgotten right?" Shiro asked.

"Well..yeah..."

"Sooo-?" Shiro said, he wanted obito to finish the sentence. He wanted obito to figure it out himself.

"Not every moment is connected.. and even if they are..there are the so called 'set moments'"

Shiro had figured out the first half himself, but he didn't under stand the 'set moments' part'

"What are set moments? Are they like..bad experiences?"

"What? No...there are 'set moments' and 'soft moments'.
The soft moments are those moments in time that can be changed, just like what I've done. Then there's the tough moments, moments that's practically set in stone, no matter the action it can't be changed"

"Hmmm..sounds irritating.. do you think You'll run into any 'tough moments' along the Way?"

"I Don't know..but let's hope not..."

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoO
A/N

SOOO YEAAHHH!
A bit complicated but I hope you all understood that.

I practically got this from the DC series - the flash.
A lot of time travel in that show, and thankfully they explain how it works every time.

So yeeeahh! Bet you hadn't thought of that!
But some good guesses.
And thanks for reading!
See ya next time!