Ch 31 - whoops!

Third person POV-

"YYYOOOUUUUU WHHHAATT?!!!" Kakashi shouted.

Rin and obito had just come for a visit, at least he thought that was what it was.
Apparently it was a meeting.

"You- you-" he pointed his accusing finger to obito and then to Rin.
"Told her?" The last part was deep and menacing, causing the two others to put up their hands and take a step back.
Rin was probably genuinely nervous, but obito was just faking.

"Ehehee...whoops!" Obito said in false guilt this time, causing the accusing finger to stay focused on him.

"Why. Am. I. Not. Surprised?" Kakashi asked himself more than anyone.

"Sorry?" Rin suddenly apologized.

"No no no! It's not your fault!" Said both simultaneously, as if they had practiced it, causing them to look st each other with a sharp look.

"I do...get it.." Kakashi said in between deep breaths, trying to hold back another one of those 'explosions'. As his teammates called them.
"But at least come to me bigots you do it! I'm in this too" he continued.

"Yes of course you are, but I felt like it was best if I...eh.. if I could explain all of this myself.."

"What do you mean by that?"

"I pretty much told her everything...and when I say everything I sure mean everything!"

"Everything?!"

"What did I just say?"

"Well oh my goodness. Ehmm welcome to the club Rin. What now?" Kakashi said and gave Rin a thumbs up.

"Now we need to find a way to tell minato" obito said with no hesitation, causing both Rin and Kakashi to become completely shell shocked.

"You stupid piece of s-"

"Is that really a good idea obito?" Rin said, cutting off Kakashi.
"I don't think he'll be too happy knowing that you caused his and Kushina's deaths in the future"

"Yeah I know I've been thinking about that..and I'm not gonnna do it tonight at dinner, I need a little more preparation"

"Didn't need that with Rin" Kakashi stated emotionlessly.

"Well with Rin I didn't do anything horrible to her, now did i? Where as with Minato and Kushina I did countless!"

"....good point" Rin pointed out, and Kakashi just nodded.

"This time however I think I might need your help again Kakashi, and your support Rin" Obito Said. He knew that If Kakashi and Rin backed him up, Minato would probably be more likely to believe him.

Spare him however?

Shiro POV-

We knew Obito hadn't forgotten about us, we just thought he had taken a long time.
So we had been traveling around in the village, bored of waiting.

We were obviously wearing cloaks.

I might've been able to pull it out without one, had I more clothes than a set of pants, and probably a face mask to hide my unbelievably uneven teeth.

Tobi however..is a case on his own.

"Look! Look Shiro! So many people! So much color!" He was practically jumping up and down in excitement.

But it was to be expected.
He had never seen anything but forest and caves.
While I and my clones would often go in, and under villages to gather intel, Madara didn't see Tobi very fit for that. Saying he'd blow our cover.

So Tobi only went outside to look at insects and gather a few berries for obito.
Even thought obito no longer need food, water nor sleep, he always found a satisfaction with doing it anyways.

"Ooohh! Shiro look!" Toni said and suddenly took my arm dragging me off to a stand that had caught his eye.

"It's a kitty cat!! He said and pointed to a white cat figure, that seemed to be waving at us with its little paw.

"Yes it's quite cute isn't it?" The lady owning the stand stood up from her small fold up chair and said.
"It's called a Maneki-Neko. It brings luck"

"Neko means cat!" Toni stated in excitement.

"Yes it certainly does" the lady lightly chuckled with a kind smile.
"Would you like one? It's only 300 ryo"

"Sorry Tobi didn't have any money right now!" Tobi said, apperentlh still exited by the waving cat.
"Hm.. Shiro do you think obito would buy me one?!" He asked in pure excitement.

"Oh my! Are you friends of obito's?" The woman asked happily surprised.

"Yes, we befriended while obito recovered. That is before he was able to return here"

"Oh in which case please take one for free, obito has such a kind heart so I'm sure you do as well" she said and quickly bagged the Maneki-Neko that Toni had been staring.

"Oh my..why thank you" even Shiro was startled at how kind the woman was to them, a couple of newcomers. Outsiders.

"Obito helped me out so much when I broke my leg, but I never got to thank him for it before he went on that horrible mission"

"Obito loves helping the elderly! I wanna be like him!" Tobi said, clapping his hands.

"I'm sure you can be. Oh and also..welcome to the hidden leaf village!"

XxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXx
A/N
Yayyy!

Aww wasn't that Nice?'

I've wanted to make a shiro and Tobi chapter ever since you guys showed so much love for them.

But yeah it obly became out a half chapter.. they'll get more in the future!

Tobi: *holding up his Maneki-Neko*
yayyy Tobi got a Neko!! Scarlet-Chan you have a Neko too right?!

Me: *holding up my big fat cat* YESS

*lion king theme plays*