Ch 10 - reveal (part 1)

Kakashi POV-

Ah Well this is New...
When we Got home from the mission Obito was still in the same State. Stressed and uncomfortable.
And out of the blue he just began walking home. So what do i do?
I follow him of course!
And what happens?
He senses me...and invites me in...

So now i'm sitting in front at a very disstressed Obito in his House that practicly looks like a war zone. Scrolls are everywhere, reports are scattered along with books, Maps looking to have a marked area are on the table. And on the Wall i a calander with a Big red circle around a specific date next week.

"What is all of this? What have you been doing?" I asked him, almost awestruck at what i had seen
"Preperation"
"Preperation? To what?"
He was staring at the table saying nothing, trying his hardest to avert my gaze, but in the end our eyes locked, and i Saw that his eyes lacked their shine...they looked tired, resembleing eyes of a grown msn who had seen too much.
"Our coming mission" he finally answered.
It shocked me, though i didn't show. I didn't think Obito prepered for the missions

"But Why? Is this something you've done long?" I asked

"Not long on your perspective..but for me it's been pretty long"

"What's that supposed to mean? Obito can't you just tell me the truth?!"

"You want the truth...okay! I'll tell you what's going on..but You'll keep i between us! Got it?!"

I nooded. Was he finaly gonna tell me what's been going on with him
"I'm not who you think i am...don't get me wrong i am Obito Uchiha...but not the one you know..."

What in the World is he Talking about?..!

"This May Sound crazy but i'm from 18 into the future..."

"You've officialy lost your mind..." i told him, there's No Way..."time travel isn't Real" i continued

Obito sighed and began scratching his head surely figureing out how to make me belive the obvious Lie
"Listen you don'y have to belive me..just don't tell sensei..i'm begging you..."
I wanted to tell sensei, but something deep inside of me told me to belive in Obito...so despite not completely believing him i started to question him
"Let's say If what you're saying is true- Why come to this time?"

"In a matter If fact i had No control over the situation that brought me Here- but i Guess since it's Here everything began..."

"What do you mean?"

"In just a few days you are officialy promoted to Jounin and on this date" he pointed to the calander "You'll lead our team on our first mission without sensei...and it goes bad"

"Bad? Bad how? What's the mission about anyway?!"

"The mission was simple...destroy Kanabi bridge...we were ambushed and Rin was kidnapped for interrorgation by Stone Ninja... i went After her while you went on with the mission...but when i Got to where they had taken her -a small Cave in the forest- you had followed...by pushing me out of the Way of an attack you lost your left eye and i awakened my Sharingan-"

"Is that all? I lost an eye? That's No Big Deal.."

"You're right...for a shinobi a lot of things are much worse than that...but that's not where it ended. We still needed to save Rin. And we did by fighting her kidnappers. But one escaped, he used a Earth styke to make the Cave colaps.. you fell unconsious when a rock hit your blind spot in the head....i..i threw you out If the Way just before a giant rock fell from the roof..completely crashing my right side...."