Ch 39 - Uchiha discussion

Obito POV-

I always hated the central uchiha compound, where the police force had their breaks, and where the civilians could give you a firm stare and you wouldn't even notice.

Well I noticed.

Probably because they did it so much.

But since they'd done it so much it had gradually lost the heart breaking affect it used to have on my when I was still a little kid wanting to be meaningful.

I knocked on the door, relatively hard.
I must've been a bit agitated by fellow clansmen.

I glanced behind me at at the passing people, and at that moments the door creaked open.

"Can I help you?"

I didn't realize the door had opened till that moment and I quickly focused on the person who had asked me the question.

The voice had given him away but it was still strange to see the young Itachi again.

"Y-yeah, I have an appointment with Fugaku you see" I said and bent down to be in eye level with the boy.

"Oh! You're obito?"

"That's me"

"Okay, come in, I'll tell father you're here"

"Thank you" I said as I stepped into the mansion.

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

It didn't take long before Itachi came back with Fugaku in tow.

"Lord Fugaku" I said and bowed slightly as a honorable greeting.

"Obito, I'm glad to see you actually made it in time"

I only sweat dropped at the comment and straightened my back.

"Now, if you'll follow me to my office we can begin our discussion"

'What discussion?' I questioned but didn't dare say it out loud.

"Son why don't you go and help your mother with the laundry?"

"Okay father" Itachi nodded and left.

And so we proceeded with walking down the hallway to Fugaku's office.

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoO
Kakashi POV-

"He did agree to meeting up didn't he? Or am I just missing something?" I asked mildly irritated that obito was over an hour left to the team meeting we had set up.

"He most definitely did agree..." Minato-Sensei said and scratched the back of his head.

It had been a long time since we'd just had a casual team meet up.

"Should I go get him?" I asked. If I had been my old self I would've been furious, but now I was just mildly irritated.

"Excuse me?"

We were all caught by surprise at the new voice.

"T-Tenzou?" Minato asked still startled by the child.

"Obito told me to come here, he said he didn't want my to be in the house alone all day"

"All day? Where's obito?" Rin asked standing up from the rock she had been sitting on.

"Hmm..a scary man came by yesterday, a clan head. He wanted to talk to obito today"

"Fugaku did?.." Minato-sensei asked himself more than anyone, but Tenzou thought the question was for him, and he fidgeted as he answered, "I don't know his name"