Chapter 2: Meeting the Protagonist of Protagonists! Neptune makes the scene!

Soejammy: Hello fellow readers! For those who came back for more, welcome back!

Neptune: Hello everyone!

Soejammy: Feeling better from last week Neptune?

Neptune: You kidding? I always bounce back even if in emotional stress! Can't have fans seeing me sad all the time like that you know.

Soejammy: True, very true there Nep. Well, would you like to help give the intro?

Neptune: Gladly! Soejammy does not own the Neptunia series and any material, characters and plots made are strictly a work of fiction. Except for names he made up.

Soejammy: Please enjoy the next chapter!

Third person view.

June 17, 20XX

Location: Grassland.

Time: Evening.

???: I'll ask again, are you okay?

The woman asks (Y/n) if he is okay from the fall he had taken.

(Y/n): Yeah, I should be.

???: That's good, now if you can get up, you must leave this area. It's not safe right now.

The woman says this as the robot she had knocked down got back up on its feet. It scans the area around it and locates (Y/n) and the woman who came to the rescue.

???: Hand the boy over to me. I have orders from my master to capture this human.

???: If I did that, what does that make me look like? You want him, you get through me first.

The woman stands between you and the robot as she readies her weapon to the giant robot. Staring it down and not taking her eyes off of it to be ready and counter attack if it moves.

???: You must go now. Head to the nearest city and don't worry about me.

Heeding her words, (Y/n) begins to run in the opposite direction away from the fight, but just as he got into the forest, he felt like watching the fight. Just to make sure that she will be okay fighting alone against the robot. (Y/n) decides to hide behind a tree, hoping he isn't seen while he watches the fight going on.

(Insert favorite Neptunia opening here if you wish)

??? : So, who are you and why is the boy so important that you prepared all of this?

Mirasashiro: My name is Mirasashiro. My master did not tell me why, but to just do, for all I was given was to create enough energy to rip the fabric of space and time to a desired location. If that boy in question is what my master seeks, then I must capture him and take the boy to my master. As for what my master does, I do not care what he does with him. The less I know, the more I can work in peace. Now if you will Purple Heart, I must not make my master wait anymore than necessary.

He begins to walk as the now known Purple Heart takes a stance.

Purple Heart: I'm sorry, but I cannot let you take one more step. It is my sworn duty to protect the citizens that live in my nation and the people that get caught in the cross fire. You want the boy, you get through me first.