Chapter 16: Horrors of the dark mist. The beginning of chaos.

(Y/n)'s point of view.

September 17, 20XX

Location: Second section of Dionix's underwater base.

Time: Ten o'clock P.M.

After leaving Gold Third to Mira, to which I thanked for bringing me into this dimension, my team continued to push through Dionix's base. With me right now was the CPU Candidates, Adult Neptune, Uzume, IF and Compa as we kept going. I feel bad for leaving Gold Third to handle Mira, knowing they're going to need to rush to catch back up to us. But it was necessary for us to keep moving forward. With Mira being handled by Gold Third, they are allowing us to keep moving forward to save Neptune, Noire, Blanc and Vert. Up ahead, we begin to see regular monsters wondering around. Some consisted of some Bits, Guard Armors, Jungle Cuts and more.

(Y/n): The enemy isn't taking it easy on us huh?

Uzume: Considering we are in the second portion of the base, of course they won't be taking it easy. Their prisoners are CPUs that are very important to the nations of Gamindustri. Without them, people will begin to lose faith...

(Y/n): Then all the more reason to get through these monsters and into the next section of the base. Who's ready to kick some monster butt?

I looked towards everyone as they give a confirmation that they were ready for what's to come. But to me, I hope whatever happens today doesn't mean our last...

(Insert opening Neptunia theme)

Noire's point of view.

Location: Dionix's chamber.

Noire: Uuuugggghhhh... my head... What happened...??

As I begin to wake up, I take a look around the room that I was in. I see Neptune, Blanc and Vert with me who were passed out as we are cuffed at our hands and feet that are entrapping us. I try to struggle and see if I can get out of these cuffs, but can't break free from them. I sigh knowing it was worth just a tiny shot on attempting, but knew I couldn't do it anyway. I look towards the girls as I tried calling the person closest to me.

Noire: Hey Neptune. Wake up. Neptune.

I could see her rousing in her sleep as if she heard me.

Noire: Hey. Girls, wake up. Come on, now isn't the time to be sleeping!

Neptune: Please Noire... I'm tired... Let me eat my pudding...

I look at Neptune as I sigh seeing her drool in her sleep.

Noire: Can you not act like a fool for a couple minutes Neptune! Wake up now!!

My shout to Neptune startles her and the others as they wake up from being unconscious slowly.

Neptune: *yawns* Oh, come on Noire... I was having a good dream about pudding...

Noire: Dream of pudding after we figure out how to escape from here first dummy...

Neptune: Huh...? What do- What in the-?!

Neptune, Blanc and Vert realize their surroundings now.

Blanc: Hey! What's going on here?!