Chapter 12: The mysterious fruit of transgender.

Third person view.

September 10, 20XX

Location: Woods

Time: Midnight

It was late at night, (Y/n) was currently on a mission in the woods. Reports of a pack of Chaos Data Hounds have been terrorizing citizens in the woods and getting hurt in the process. He was currently fighting with said enemies as they circled around him.

(Y/n): Damn... I've been here all day looking for these things and now it's taking forever to fight them... Too late to call for help since everyone is probably asleep... Let's get to it then.

(Y/n) was in dual wield mode as he used a new attack skill called Cataclysmic Rush. It was a skill that dealt multiple strikes at an enemy for a nine hit combo. The attack sent one of the hounds into another one nearby as (Y/n) stabbed through them to finish the two off. For a while, he had to fight them while making sure no other monsters would jump in on his fight. After all the Chaos Hounds were destroyed, he sat down to catch his breath.

(Y/n): If I knew there was going to be this many, I would have brought in some help... Uuuuugh... What a pain in the ass this mission was... But hopefully tomorrow Planeptune will have more shares coming in after the lack of Hounds in the area.

(Y/n) thought about his talk with Histoire on the August 31, until his stomach growled. He checked his pack for any rations, but found he had none.

(Y/n): Oh that's just great... I'm tired and hungry as well... At this rate, I won't be back at Planeptune by morning... Better find a good place to rest and find something to munch on... I'll order a big breakfast in the morning once I return.

Searching around for thirty minutes, (Y/n) was able to find a big tree with some fruit hanging off it. Hearing his stomach growl again made him hold his stomach.

(Y/n): I know I shouldn't eat anything I find from the wild... But last time I checked... I didn't know how to cook anything except microwave products or making a normal sandwich... What's one piece of fruit going to do to me?

(Y/n) climbed the tree and picked what looked like an apple from the tree and ate it down to the core. Feeling sleep beginning to overcome him, he got into a comfortable position as he fell asleep. As the camera was zooming away from the tree, a light shines from within the tree for a couple minutes.

(Insert opening Neptunnia music)

Time: Morning.

Neptune: Hey (Y/n)! Where are you?!

Nepgear: (Y/n)?

Noire: Hey dummy! Where are you at?!

Blanc: For a guy with a tracking chip equipped, he sure is hard to find...

Neptune, Nepgear, Blanc and Noire could be seen walking around the woods looking for (Y/n). He told them he took on a request to handle a monster problem, but he never returned to the Basilicom. The tracking chip leads them to a big tree that had some fruit in it.