10K Announcement

Hello everyone who's followed this story up to this point. Woo! I've hit 10 thousand views on this story so far! I'm gonna be real honest and just say, I never thought I would get up to this much before the first story was over. When I first started this, I was nervous people might... not like my story. But the more I saw others leaving funny comments, giving votes on my chapters and gaining followers from reading my story... Made me believe in myself that what I'm doing right now, is something worth proud to make and something worth showing to the world. It's... thanks to all of you who's stayed by this story and given it a chance whether or not you liked it at first or if you were just surfing through the pages and came across this by chance. I have seen good stories, even if some had grammatical mistakes here and there, but that doesn't stop people from writing the stories they love and how they want others to see them.

Thank you... For being with me and for my first story.

There are still some subplots and actual chapter posts remaining for this story, but I think... you all will enjoy it. I wish you all to have a nice day, or night depending where or when you read this and hope to see you all in the next chapter. Peace.