Chapter 6: Phenomenon revealed. Show the teamwork between CPU and human!

Third point of view.

July 12, 20XX

Location: Lastation's Basilicom.

Time: Evening.

French announcer: Ah Lastation, home of the CPU Black Heart. A peaceful city whe-

A beam of a rail gun shot can be heard as the camera moves to see a beam shooting through the building. Lights from gun shots are being made at the Basilicom where (Y/n)'s screams can be heard.

French announcer: Oh why do I even bother?!

(Y/n): K-Sha! Stop! Please!

K-Sha: Not until you learned your lesson.

(Y/n): Does that involve with me learning about death?! Because I already know what death is!

(Y/n) had his katana out as he blocked and dodged some of K-Sha's bullets. Earlier, he had found out that Noire and K-Sha are best friends, but soon also found out that K-Sha has the biggest crush for Noire. The problem is, K-Sha is dead set on killing (Y/n) until he's dead or K-Sha gives up.

(Y/n): Why is that when a misunderstanding starts, someone has to hold a gun over my head?!

(Insert opening Neptunia music)

(Y/n) breaths as he gets tired from all the bullets K-Sha is able to fire. Weapons such as missiles, machine gun pistols and a rail gun.

(Y/n): Okay... I know you like to fire your weapons and all... but how in the hell do you have this much ammunition?! Where is that all coming from lady?!

K-Sha (Gold Form): That is something you don't need to know. Reason why, you will die soon.

(Y/n) begins to run back to where Noire and Uni is as he is being targeted by missiles. He rounds the corner as a missile explodes on the ground behind him and launched him forward with smoke coming off his back. He then gets back up panting, running out of stamina.

(Y/n): You know... I could use some help... Considering YOUR friend is trying to kill me...

Noire: Think of it as karma for what happened yesterday.

(Y/n): And I told you that it wasn't my fault!!!

A gun shot was heard as (Y/n) was hit in the shoulder and screams in pain. He turns around to see K-Sha aiming her pistols at him. She begins to fire bullets at him as he tries to dodge and block, but due to how much K-Sha is able to fire at him, he is completely helpless. His back is soon up against the wall as some parts of him are bleeding from the damage made to him as K-Sha points a gun to his heart.

K-Sha (Gold Form): Any last words before I send you to the next realm?

Seeing that he can't take this lightly anymore he decides to get serious.

(Y/n): As a matter of fact... There is... Energy manipulation!!

As (Y/n) activates his ability, his aura explodes outward as it forces K-sha to slide backwards. Noire and Uni look towards the two as tiny cracks were made from (Y/n)'s increase in power. He makes his katana vanish as he summons a completely different weapon.