Subplot: Gold Third vs. Mirasashiro.

C-Sha's point of view.

September 17, 20XX

Location: First section, battle room.

Time: Ten o'clock p.m.

After volunteering to fight against the hunk of scrapheap, (Y/n) and the others went to continue on ahead of the base. We currently stood as we looked at the robot named Mirasashiro, one of the people responsible for helping the enemy with their plans. From what I know, this robot was responsible for abducting (Y/n) from his world and been causing trouble for him whenever possible. Yet (Y/n) thanked this guy for bringing him here into this world. Strange man (Y/n) is, but who here isn't strange, right?

C-Sha: Four on one big guy, think you can handle us girls?

S-Sha: C-Sha...

C-Sha: What? Just trying to turn up the heat here.

Mirasashiro: There may be four of you, but I am not without help here.

Mira then pushes a button on his robotic arm as some components open up to reveal an enemy type I haven't seen before. These enemies were shaped like a pyramid and had purple lines around it's body.

C-Sha: Aww cute, the robot is a daddy after all.

Mirasashiro: Will you shut up!?

I chuckle at making him mad. Been wanting to make a joke about that for a while, but now isn't the time for jokes. Time to get serious C-Sha... okay nah, just one more.

C-Sha: Look, we'll cut to the chase. Just surrender now, and you can go home and be a family man. Okay?

Mirasashiro: How about you shut up and just fight damn it!!

Mira then pulls out a giant mini-gun and begins to fire at me and my team with those drone like bots firing at us as well. S-Sha uses her sword as she blocks some shots made towards her while dodging some of the shots also. K-Sha was trying to shoot down an enemy drone with her twin pistols while B-Sha fired a rocket at Mira. Upon seeing a rocket was heading for Mira, he raises his guard to block some of the damage dealt to him. Using the opportunity, I take advantage and try to attack him from behind. Though my effort was in vain as Mira seemed to have reacted in a way that he knew he was about to be attacked from behind. I get back handed by Mira in the process as I skid backwards to find myself facing off against two drones.

C-Sha: Hello there, come to play little drones?

Drone 1: Beep!

Drone 2: Beep Beep!

I sweatdrop at the drones as they actually try to communicate with me.

C-Sha: Wait are you actually trying to communicate or something...? I was just joking on the talking part...

The drones seem to have gotten angry at me as the two tried to shoot me. Using my gauntlets, I block each shot as I made a move to destroy both of the drones. After doing that, I look at Mira to see what he's done so far to show his abilities. I can see B-Sha and K-Sha both firing at Mira, but seems to be generating a shield to block the attacks. The shield goes down after the onslaught towards him ends as S-Sha tries to attack from behind like I did and the same result happens from what happened to me. Mira seems to have a detection system equipped to him from what I can guess. Robots equipped with that kind of tech can be able to sense incoming threats from their blind spots. I whistle for my team to regroup as they do so.