Subplot: Spending time with Vert.

Third person view.

September 15, 20XX

Location: Leanbox's Basilicom.

Time: Morning.

Vert was sitting in front of her computer as she could be seen talking with Neptune on the computer.

Vert: Is (Y/n) on his way over now Neptune?

Neptune: He should be. Last time I saw him, he was taking a boat over to your land. Now remember, keep him busy until then and don't ruin the surprise!

Vert: Neptune, don't worry. He won't find out. Just leave it to me to keep him busy.

Neptune: Okay. I should get going, I still need to do some stuff on my end as well.

Vert: Okay, until we talk next time.

Neptune: See ya!

The video call ends as Vert looks at the time.

Vert: I think I have some time to play Four Goddesses Online until (Y/n) arrives. An hour shouldn't hurt.

(Y/n)'s point of view.

Location: Leanbox.

I got off the boat as I walked off of the pier and saw Leanbox

I got off the boat as I walked off of the pier and saw Leanbox. It was way different than how it was with the other lands nearby. It looked futuristic with how the buildings looked. Talk about going eighty-eight miles per hour and going into the future here...

(Y/n): Well... Not going to find Vert's Basilicom by just standing here... Better ask for directions.

I began walking around as I tried to ask some of the people walking around. Some people knew their way, but I had to ask often considering I had a walk ahead of me to follow. During my walk, I had found two Bipedal Dogoos, that had a body of a human... What was even more disturbing was that, one looked like a male, while the other was a female... The male was showing off what muscles it had, while the female counter part was doing some poses... Feeling the need to get the hell out of there, I decided to just walk away and pretend I didn't see anything...

(Y/n): (Thoughts) Jumping Jesus riding on a bike!! Why does something like those two exist?!?! Yup... Definitely having a nightmare about those two later tonight... Ugh...

After asking a couple more people, I finally got my bearings and finally head towards Vert's Basilicom.

Location: Leanbox's Basilicom.