(Y/n)'s journal entries - Part 1

(Y/n)'s Journal on his thoughts.

Hello. If you are reading this, then you must have found this journal I've kept on me. My name is (Y/n) (L/n). After discovering I was trapped in this dimension, I thought on how I can use my time here. So, I thought I keep a journal to document my findings and my thoughts here in this world. Have to leave something as a memory right? So why not keep something I can write my thoughts and feeling in to remember my favorite moments during my time here?

June 26, 20XX

Nine days have passed since I was pulled through by a mysterious portal into this dimension called: Hyperdimension. A vast amount of worlds have existed without our knowledge. Our dimension, the one where we live on earth, is but one of those separate dimensions. It all started on my birthday of June 17 of 20XX. I had gotten my birthday gifts from my family and headed out to hangout with a friend of mine I grew up with. After it got late and I was heading home, a mysterious portal opened up in the night sky and a giant robot hand came down and grabbed me. I was then pulled into the dimension I have mentioned before, and was caught in a middle of a fight.

The CPU goddess, Purple Heart, saved my life and allowed me to get a good distance away from where the battle was taking place. Although a CPU is powerful in their HDD form (Or as the others call it Hard Drive Divinity form) they are without a weakness as well. In an attempt to run, the robot Mirasashiro, sent in pyramid shaped drones to hold Purple Heart off to make his escape. But what she didn't know, was that one of the drones contained a small cross like gem. I have come to know these things as Anti-Crystals. These gems are a weakness to the CPUs because it stops the flow of Share Energy they control and forces them to revert out of their transformation states and become weak. When I first saw this happen, Purple Heart got into contact with one and reverted back to that of a young girl named Neptune.

What happened next led to me saving her and then fighting off the drones. But somehow we were able to make it out alive in the end. Three days later, I awoke to find myself in a room. The initial building was called the Basilicom. A command center for the nation known as Planeptune, the Land of Purple Progress. Neptune had carried me there all by herself to get me help and to heal up my wounds from the fight. Although, there was something weird I've noticed since I first came into this dimension. It is much lighter than our home dimension. I can jump higher than before, I can punch harder, run faster and when landing from a high place, it doesn't even hurt one bit. I have learned that due to this, with the difference in gravity between our dimensions, those who come from our world can have enhanced physical capabilities.

During my time in Planeptune, I have gotten to know more about Neptune and even met some of her friends. I met her younger sister Nepgear (Although people do tend to mistake her as the older sister because of how mature she is and because of their height difference). Histoire, the oracle of Planeptune, filled with all of Gamindustri's history. Compa, a friend of Neptune's who is training to be a nurse. She helped heal my wounds after Neptune got me to the Basilicom. And last IF, she is a guild member who takes on requests for people. I had learned that the necklace my father gave me was something special. It's called the Crystal of Hope. With it, anyone can control Share Energy that it contains and has a regenerative restoration to it. That way, no matter how much I use, it will always regain the lost energy I have used up after some time passes. Plus, with the crystal, I can give Share Energy from my hands to a CPU to help them transform or regain their energy.