(Y/n)'s journal entries - part 2

August 12, 20XX

Dionix... The man responsible for the death of the Shinzuyaku clan... Whatever you do... Do not face him alone if possible. To tell you what he looks like, he wears all black with an exception to red lines as a decal on his armor. He wears big gloves as well with a helmet having a red visor to cover his eyes. On July 31, I had woken up from being asleep and missing the rest of the tournament. From what Vert had told me, Neptune had won it. Makes me wonder what she'll use the wish for though, but knowing her... It'll be something crazy...

To celebrate Neptune's victory and to celebrate my progress in my training, we went back to Planeptune where Noire began making party plans to enjoy for the day. I was tasked with Vert to go get some groceries to help provide food. We had a nice talk while shopping around and sharing each other's thoughts. But then what should have been a wonderful day... is when I discovered who is the cause for the current situation of Gamindustri...

After pushing Vert out of the way, I was pulled through what looked like a portal as I landed in a giant crater. That's... When I met Dionix... He was the reason for ordering Mirasashiro to bring me here into this world and the main cause for the death of an entire clan dedicated to the goddesses. To be completely honest... I was over my head on this one... I thought my training had prepared me for this moment, but it was a nightmare instead... He had kept holding back his power until he needed to access more to keep me from matching his own power. I had to come up with new techniques and even skills to just compete with him to stay alive.

During our battle, I was damaged badly... I had broken ribs, cuts and bruises on my body, you name it... When I pissed off Dionix for the last time during our fight, I felt it was the end for me due to an energy sphere made of pure darkness... Wondering where my friends were... I thought they would be here to save me in time... I had begun to lose any hope to survive from this struggle... But during that same moment, my mind searched far back to where I had memories of my family and my friends that I made with them. If I died then and there, there's no telling what Dionix will do next. If he can do this... What would happen to my friends, my family, everyone...

That's when something began to happen, that would change my life forever. Calling the rest of any strength I could use, I used it all as I focused on keeping the dark sphere from crushing me. The thought of Dionix killing my friends and family who I love so much, angered me because I wanted to keep them safe. When I lost what power I had left, the sphere began to crush my body as well my spirit... Though, someone must have answered my prayers on living... Cause what happened then and now, gave me the advantage I needed to turn the battle around. A beam of light had surged into my necklace as it regained it's power, but not just regain it, unlocking a new power for me to use. Guardian mode. The transformation I acquired in that fight changed me forever.

After gaining that form, I felt more confident, serious and calm when standing back in battle. My body had changed to match the personalities I had when transformed. I couldn't believe how great I must have felt with all the energy coursing though me. I still can't believe it still actually. What happened in that fight allowed me to finally match, if not catch up a lot on Dionix's power due to the differences in our powers. When finally showing our strongest attacks, I felt calm instead of worried. My body moved out of instinct as I prepared a move that I wasn't familiar with, but at the same time, knew what to use. Flash Slice. The name of my attack to finish the fight, but not enough to finish off Dionix for good. The attack was so fast and powerful, not even Dionix stood a chance with its power it dealt. After he retreated, I suddenly felt weak as I collapsed and passed out...

Upon waking up though, I was in a hospital located in Planeptune. Apparently I made everyone worried, and yet relieved I had survived the ordeal made towards me. If it wasn't for that form... I would have been dead. Though... with it, came great change to even myself as well. Due to the concentrated beam of Share Energy coursing into the Crystal of Hope, it didn't just give me a new form, but in the process of immortality. Neptune and the other CPUs and CPU Candidates were also immortal due to their connections to the Sharicite and Share Energy.