Final chapter: Save your friends! Bring home a miracle (Y/n)! - Part 2

Uzume: Last time, on Hyperdimension Neptunia:

Last time, the group had begun to fight against the Chaos CPUs. Kinja's mist had changed Neptune, Noire, Blanc and Vert into what they are now. Guardian had fought against Chaos White, Orange Heart fought Chaos Black, IF and Compa faced against Chaos Purple, and Adult Neptune fought against Chaos Green. After discovering a couple of times that Chaos White's memories surfaced when Guardian performed certain acts, it showed an opening for him to try and knock Chaos White out. Though Dionix didn't want that happening and ordered his Chaos CPUs to go after Guardian to stop him. With his chance to knock Chaos White out was gone, things began to get harder from here.

When Guardian's team was together, the Chaos CPUs had used their skills for a combined attack to try and defeat their enemies. With Guardian's quick thinking, he used all his energy to block what damage he could, but in the process lost his transformation from the lack of energy. When Dionix initiated a capture sequence, (Y/n) was caught and suspended in mid air as if a prize to behold. What should have been an end to the group, Dionix wished to reveal who he was before they die. To the group, they didn't know what to think with what they saw. To (Y/n), he was in disbelief as he tried thinking out of the current situation they were all in. When Dionix revealed who he was, he looked just like (Y/n). Just who was this man, and why did he look like (Y/n)?

(Y/n): (Thoughts) Either one way or another, if I don't think about how of get out of this situation we're all in... Everyone will die here...!

As the story continues... Now.

(Insert favorite Neptunia theme)

(Y/n)'s point of view.

September 17, 20XX

Location: Chamber room.

Time: Eleven-thirty p.m.

For some rescue mission that's being led by me... How does the leader get caught by the enemy? I'm having to watch as my friends struggle on trying to fight against the Chaos CPUs, while I find myself being held up by cables as I was being restrained. Unable to move or do anything as I was faced with Dionix right in front of me. Dionix had revealed his true face to me as I was still in shock from him looking just like me. I want answers, and if anyone has them right now... It's the bastard himself right in front of me.

Dionix: So, (Y/n) do you give up here? Your face does look the part.

(Y/n): Not the slightest you sicko. But what I want to know is, why the hell do you look like me?!

Dionix: Seeing you still can't comprehend what you are seeing, I think it would be best to fully explain about "our" existence: A long time ago, when the Shinzuyaku clan was still alive, I was part of that clan. I was raised to be like anyone else and train for one purpose; Live in peace, praised the CPUs, and help the CPUs when needed. As time grew on, there was no end to the threats of whatever danger came to Gamindustri or the goddesses. At times, the CPUs would either be captured, they would die in combat, or they would start a war. One CPU I had fallen in love with, she was the CPU of Lowee... but after her death at the hands of the Deity of Sin, Arfoire, I lost a piece of my own self that day. The sad part is, I never got to tell her how I felt before she died to that demon...

This brought a shock to me hearing something like this.

(Y/n): (Thoughts) So that's why he made me confess my feelings for Neptune, Blanc and Noire... Just to sate his own need for his own mistakes... I had read about the four CPUs he's talking about... Only Uranus survived that onslaught against the Deity of Sin by sealing the monster away way back then from what Blanc told me...